Open Server FTBKings | Monster 1.1.1 | Open | NO BANNED ITEMS | No Grief | No PvP | Player Shops | PayDay

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ZOMGForgotFace

Jul 29, 2019
17oGRjO.png

Last edited:
Reactions: NEMISIS

blackii7

Jul 29, 2019
is there a way to have someone light a fire for us because the server won't let us light fires and we need it to get to the nether and for the thaumcraft crucible plus could you disable the rainbow forests because they have a super bad bug with them

ZOMGForgotFace

Jul 29, 2019
is there a way to have someone light a fire for us because the server won't let us light fires and we need it to get to the nether and for the thaumcraft crucible plus could you disable the rainbow forests because they have a super bad bug with them
Fixed. I am very sorry about that.

blackii7

Jul 29, 2019
it still won't let me it says i need permission for griefprevention.lava or something when i try and light a fire

blackii7

Jul 29, 2019
ohhhhh that explains it i didn't see a website url on the thread so i assumed it wasn't needed ill get on it thanks for telling me