Problem FTBapp not opening minecraft launcher

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

yami4eva

Nov 29, 2020
I just installed FTBapp and FTB revelations recently. The app was working fine besides being a bit laggy in minecraft. After the overwolf update my FTBapp has stopped working properly. I have tried reinstalling but it doesn't seem to solve the issues. These are the recent logs and the full logs is on https://pste.ch/sapujapake. Would appreciate some help on solving this issue. Thanks.

Nov 29, 2020 5:41:11 PM net.creeperhost.creeperlauncher.CreeperLogger error
SEVERE: net.creeperhost.creeperlauncher.minecraft.McUtils.clearProfiles(McUtils.java:114)
Failed to read C:\Users\Kelvin\.ftba\bin\launcher_profiles.json
Nov 29, 2020 5:41:11 PM net.creeperhost.creeperlauncher.CreeperLogger info
INFO: Started mod socket on port 51560
Nov 29, 2020 5:41:12 PM net.creeperhost.creeperlauncher.CreeperLogger error
SEVERE: net.creeperhost.creeperlauncher.minecraft.McUtils.injectProfile(McUtils.java:173)
Failed to read C:\Users\Kelvin\.ftba\bin\launcher_profiles.json
Nov 29, 2020 5:41:12 PM net.creeperhost.creeperlauncher.CreeperLogger error
SEVERE: net.creeperhost.creeperlauncher.pack.LocalInstance.play(LocalInstance.java:507)
Unable to inject Mojang launcher profile...

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
The team have squashed several bugs over the weekend after working with users to figure out what was going wrong. If you are still having issues and are prepared to work with them to solve it, join our Discord server https://discord.gg/X5UGvBs and state your problem in the #ftb-app channel and someone will get back to you.