FTB: YogCraft Crash with Thaumcraft

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxon

Jul 29, 2019
EDIT: I've added my log onto pastebin.com!
http://pastebin.com/dkr93aH5

Hello, I'll try to do my best at describing my error. Basically, I originally had my world on the FTB: Ultimate Pack. I recently decided to move this world to the FTB: YogCraft. Everything worked out fine except for a few things that were missing that YogCraft didn't have (ex: red rock). I've been continuing to play on YogCraft with this world and just began Thaumcraft. Unfortunately, there is a nasty bug that doesn't allow me to gather anything from the crucible when I right-click it! I can use everything and craft everything fine, but after I throw in items into the Thaumcraft crucible it will crash if I find a new recipe when right-clicking it. Please help, I have tried everything from backups, transferring, etc.

My Crash Report is attached below, any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• crash-2013-03-16_18.34.48-server.txt
    11.5 KB · Views: 53

Ralyks

Jul 29, 2019
I just had the same issue...sux.
I wouldn't really care if I could just use the research table, but for some reason my Thaumonomicon already has research started for Nitor and several other items, but I don't have the research notes to continue progressing the study.
I also don't want to use the cheat mode because this is my first time trying to play through Thaumcraft.

I'd post my pastebin, but my internet service isn't working for some reason.

Some info:
Running FTB Ultimate with a handful of extra mods that I like.
Such as: Mo Creatures, Timber Mod, Compact Solars (removed Advanced Solars), Ruins Mod, Pet Bat Mod, Ropes+ Mod, More Bows Mod, Elemental Tinkerer, and Diamond Meter.
I also removed the Integrated Sounds thingy because it screwed up all the sounds except for Vanilla stuff. (No sound effects from any mod were playing...facepalmthroughface, so much for integrating everything lulz)

Its probably a compatibility issue because everything worked fine until I moved from the Direwolf20 pack to the Ultimate pack

Status
Not open for further replies.