FTB Wikki

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
A commendable effort, but save yourself the trouble - half a dozen people have already started such a project before, and more or less all of them have stopped shortly thereafter once they were told that there's an official wiki in the works.

ScottWears

Jul 29, 2019
A commendable effort, but save yourself the trouble - half a dozen people have already started such a project before, and more or less all of them have stopped shortly thereafter once they were told that there's an official wiki in the works.

This is correct as stated By Jadedcat a Wiki team has been selected and we are now looking for members of the community to help with translations so we can have the wiki accessible to as many community members as possible.

kalmondo

Jul 29, 2019
That's too bad, I was enjoying starting this. It was alot of hard work. :( Oh well, might have been easier if I didn't start over ten times before I was happy. Any idea when the English version will be released?

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
So many necros why does no one chose mage? It does more dps

Theres a certain poetic beauty in beating your enemies with their own carcasses i guess.

In this case hes not a real necro tho, hes just a disguised Troll with a scythe.

Mjw

Jul 29, 2019
Theres a certain poetic beauty in beating your enemies with their own carcasses i guess.

In this case hes not a real necro tho, hes just a disguised Troll with a scythe.
Why does he play a troll when orcs are clearly better?

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
Judging from how modern his trolling techniques are i would guess hes a pretty old Troll, like maybe from the Ultima Online era.
Troll.jpg

Back then Trolls smelled slightly better than orcs.
Thats my best guess...

Mjw

Jul 29, 2019
anyone notice he has the same numbers on the end as lambert?

lambert i'm onto you!