FTB - VoxelMap bug with waypoints

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Fred Nerks

Jul 29, 2019
I set point in normal world. After that i go to the Nether but thera i see the point from normal.
In every world i see points from all world.

It look like that this mod has problem whit dimensions (new world)
How to fix this problem?

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
I think it puts the waypoints at equivalent positions so if you build a portal at one it should come out at the other (assuming there is space for the portal).

Fred Nerks

Jul 29, 2019
I think it puts the waypoints at equivalent positions so if you build a portal at one it should come out at the other (assuming there is space for the portal).
Thats right. It is problem only with combination overworld & nether. Do you now hot to fix it? I hate when i can see overworld waypoint in nether.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
If you open up the menu, you can go to waypoints, click on any waypoint, and edit it to only show up in certain dimensions.

It'll let you choose from a dimension if you've visited that dimension, such as the Twilight Forest.