Whitelist Server FTB Vikings|1.1.3 Unleashed|Whitelist|Small German FTB Server all-unbanned

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Njordin

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

my name is Marcel aka Njordin, iam 24 years old and playing Minecraft since alpha.

I did not play Classic for a long long time, since Tekkit came out. Now with the new orientation of that modpack, i switched to Feed The Beast.
My opinion: it´s far better.

I rented a small nitrado server, hosted in germany and i want to build up a small community to play with.

Currently looking for 6 players, 4 members and 2 admins/mods. ( 6 Slot Server, expandable )
No banned items so far.

The IP is: 78.143.11.15:25565

FTB VIKINGS

Rules are nearly self-explanatory if you have experienced a good upbringing.

No griefing | No stealing

if you want information in german, go visit: https://board.nitrado.net/community...r-feed-the-beast-ftb-vkings-unleashed-server/

Whitelist: please apply with your name / age / experience and a short text about something what recently happened to you / you thought about / you were busy with. ;)

Medieval/Fantasy build-style is favourised but not a requirement.

don´t expect a dictatorship here anytime, looking forward to your posts :)

Christenberry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: christenberry Age: 17
About me: I haven't play Unleashed for a while, but I'm sure I haven't missed much though. I am American, but I usually play on oversea servers anyway and almost never have lag issues (server side). I like building in mod packs because I can build big and have much more block options. Something that happened to me recently, well,... I got my foot stuck in a pickle jar. I don't want to say much more than that. I am playing on a vanilla server right now, and vanilla isn't really fulfilling my Minecraft needs. That's why I'm trying to get back on a ftb server. :) thanks for reading
My IRL name is Zach btw :p

Last edited:

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
ok, so I am not joining the server, but let me just say that Vikings are awesome and I wish you good luck running this XD

(I like vikings so i had to post)

Njordin

Jul 29, 2019
Who does not like Vikings o_O
Thanks VikeStep :)

Honeydew, sry we can´t whitelist timetravelers. They used to get sometimes a bit "glitchy". Don´t make holes in my space-time continuum! :eek:

Hi Christenberry, i´ll pm you.

Tommy Nguyen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TommyDiamonds
Age 24
From US
Been playing on a server for 2 months, then the host decided to quit on us and I find myself trying to find another server to play on. I'm pretty good with all the mods.

oliverc21

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: oliverc21
Experience: Been Playing FTB since start of 2013
Recent Stuff: Had to play cross dressing teacher in school play. :confused: I wont say anything else at the moment.

kiwitunza

Jul 29, 2019
IGN is kiwitunza1
From Australia
18 years of age
Been playing for around a year and a half
I stopped playing around 6 months ago due to final year of school. Finished so now have a lot of free time and would like to start replaying ftb with possibility of streaming with permsion. Would love to be part of a smaller community as it encourages community builds