FTB vanilla server 14+ Mature

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

ProfSox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ProfSox
14+ Age?:Yessss im 15
Agree to the rules?:Yup all of em!
Are you mature?:If you are not mature on the server and make people rage you will be warned, sencond warning you will be removed.i think of my self as a pretty mature person and thats why I can team with so many people on servers

J-rad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Norwegianidiot
14+ Age?: Yes 15 to be precise
Agree to the rules?:Yes off course
Are you mature?:If you are not mature on the server and make people rage you will be warned, sencond warning you will be removed.
I consider my self mature. I do sports so i know when to controll my anger.

I've been playing a lot singleplayer so i know what am doing and i wont bother anyone with questions and other anoying stuff.

Timelord_Jax

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Timelord_Jax 14+ Age?:Yes, 3 months till 15 Agree to the rules?:Yes, Completely Are you mature?: Yes, i often get asked by people how old i really am, based on behavior, It goes both good and bad.

Cman333

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Latimew333
14+ Age?: yes, 14
Agree to the rules?: yes. also, I would suggest you add something in the rules to make sure people have really read them, like saying to write a certain word in your application
Are you mature?: Yes, I also have never been banned or kicked from a server

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
I am having the weirdest lag.. After I log in I can only say one or two things before I get frozen up (I can't speak or interact or break anything); however if I don't talk at all upon login, I can still play as normal.. Damnedest thing.

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Can't reach server.[DOUBLEPOST=1354735023][/DOUBLEPOST]Also guys, I have a teamspeak server we can use
ts.vertoforce.com
It's up all the time so feel free to join it.

ceddj

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ceddj
14+ Age?:i am 16 years old
Agree to the rules?:yes :)

Are you mature?: i am for like 90% of the time ;)

Cman333

Jul 29, 2019
Can't reach server.[DOUBLEPOST=1354735023][/DOUBLEPOST]Also guys, I have a teamspeak server we can use
ts.vertoforce.com
It's up all the time so feel free to join it.
I was wondering if you had kept that when UKZilla closed. apparently you had.

morse31

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: morse31
14+ Age?: 16
Agree to the rules?: Defnitely

Are you mature?: yes, look forward to playing FTB online!!!

Thecoon22

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheCoon22
14+ Age?:Y/N Yes, I'm 17
Agree to the rules?:Y/N Yes, of course
Are you mature?: Yes, I won't rage or offend anybody

KaosC57

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KaosC57
14+ Age?:Y/N Born August, 12th, 1998
Agree to the rules?:Y/N Yes Sir
Are you mature?: Yes i am very mature i even moderate servers here and there so consider me in your moderation needs

nooga

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nooga
14+ Age?: 14+10
Agree to the rules?: sure
Are you mature?: Well, that depends. My fiance wouldn't say so... because I play MC ;). I'm calm, easy-going person who would like to try technical SMP.