FTB Vanilla+ - Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
M

MichaelSWazowski

Title:
FTB Vanilla+ - Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation.
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Vanilla+
Modpack Version:
v1.0.0
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
FTB Console link: http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/d55de53c

Okay so first I installed some custom mods to this pack because I just wanted a little bit more to the FTB Vanilla+ but also not too much. So now whenever I launch the modpack this error comes up: Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation
The mods and versions listed below could not be found

Forge : minimum version required is 10.13.4.1566

The file 'logs/fml-client-latest.log' contains more information

But the thing is now I installed the required version for mod and I still get the error.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Start over with a clean installation of the mod pack and then add one mod at the time or in smaller batches at least, then you should be able to spot what's causing the issue.

On the launcher go to options then click the force update button, then launch the mod pack.