FTB Utilities Path Name format

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Gaming Lexus

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all,

I am currently running a FTB Infinity Evolved server with the FTB Utilities mod making automatic backups for me on a two-hourly basis.

I want to change the path of where the backup is outputted to. In the config file (\local\ftbu\config.json), the location defaults to "folder": "./backups/". I want to change this location to another location on the computer. Specifically, E:\Lexus\Documents\Dropbox\Backups\MC\FTB Infinity Evolved

I have tried using /forward slashes but when it creates the next backup, it removes the forward slashes of the path and just creates a folder on the root of the drive (E:\LexusDocumentsDropboxBackupsMCFTB Infinity Evolved). I have changed the /forward slashes to \back slashes as this is how the path is displayed on the running server's command console; the same thing happens.

Can someone advise me of the format that path names need to be written in a .json file please?

Thanks

Lexus

Last edited:

Furtivesage

Jul 29, 2019
I am having the same problem. I want to get the backups out of the root folder of the minecraft server I am running.