FTB Unstable 1.9 Bugs

Yawinsum

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing Unstable 1.9 and have encountered a few bugs and was wondering if anyone else was experiencing these or knew a solution to them. The first and probably most annoying is when using the mouse scroll feature from Mouse Tweaks, instead of the items getting moved to my inventory one by one, it moves one item to my inventory then picks up the entire stack on the mouse.

Next, is with Reliquary. The Lilypad of Fertility cannot be placed down. I'm not sure if this was changed in the version for 1.9 but I didn't see anything posted on the mod's forum post.

The last bug is with Tinker's Construct. One of the things I love most about TiC is the feature of the crafting station being able to see the inventory of a chest next to it. In this version however, the inventory of the chest disappears from sight only, after a seemingly random amount of time when using the crafting station. Clicking a slot in the inventory where an item was will pick up that item and fix the bug but this is quite annoying.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
There are no solutions to any of those problems.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Yawinsum

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, thats a bummer. Guess I'll just hold off on 1.9 a little longer. Thanks for responding.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds wise, while I'm trying to play 1.9 atm I can't deny 1.7.10 has the most content.

Unfortunately the only solution to those problems will be to wait for the dev to sort them out.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

B

Bollie

The Lilypad of Fertility can be placed if below the waterblock a dirt block is placed, but cannot be placed if the dirt block is replaced by a chiseled cobblestone.