Open Server FTB Unleashed v1.1.4| Anarchy | No banned items | Biomes O' Plenty enabled

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lassen

Jul 29, 2019
~Info~
This PVP/Anarchy server uses the FTB Unleashed v1.1.4 pack whit Biomes O' Plenty enabled.​
To enable Biomes O' Plenty click "Edit Mod Pack" and move over BiomesOPlenty-x.x.x to the Enabled Mods​
~IP~
198.100.144.118​
~Rules~
No hacking/exploits/cheats​
~Banned items~
None.​
~Server spec~
25 slots​
16GB RAM​
4 cores​

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
A NOTE FOR EVERYONE WHO CANT JOIN!!! you need to manually select the version as 1.1.3, NOT RECOMMENDED VERSION!!! 1.1.3 is the latest, its not set to recommended.

123nick

Jul 29, 2019
can you use the FTB unhinged pack instead of unleashed? gregtech has these super hard recipes that go well with these types of servers.

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
Pro tip, explain in the op why your server should be chosen over all the others, just basic info will put you under the rest. Why should I join? What is different about this server? Plugins? What are the kits, if at all any?

dinosaurdynasty

Jul 29, 2019
Anytime I log in I get "Logging in..." for a minute, and then "Connection lost: End of stream". The server appears to be up though, with two people on it. What gives?

Got on the server. Great server BTW.

Aeromatt

Jul 29, 2019
Great server! Backups a lot, can get annoying, but how many servers do you see with no rules and no banned items?

BossBoshy

Jul 29, 2019
sent you a message lassen about a potencial problem that may happen to the server, plz check it out

Cyan3

Jul 29, 2019
Lassen, please delete my client or something, i cant get on the server :/ its me Cyan3

dinosaurdynasty

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, lassen, there is a huge problem at coords 0,0 from what we've seen.

It appears that its a lagfest, infesting the entire server. From those who could get close, it appears that there are a shitload of bugged, undead skeles with negative health. We have attempted multiple things to get rid of them... nukes, portalling them to a myst age, etc, but it seems what we really need is a /killall or similar. It seems that, as long as they're there, the server will be continuously diseased with lag.

We also think someone is somehow chunkloading the area or similar, but we haven't been able to find a chunkloader.