Windows .exe FTB Unleashed - Unable to connect to my server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reprisal35

Jul 29, 2019
The problem - I am running my own private Unleashed server with a couple of friends of mine. I've been running it just fine for 2 weeks or more weeks now, including this morning. I just got back from work today to find that my friends are unable to connect to the server all, they get a "End of Stream" error, as did I. It was working just fine several hours ago since I was able to log in.

My attempt to to fix the problem - I attempted to load a save I did last night, no luck. I attempted to start a new world, no luck. I deleted the entire server folder, redownloaded Unleashed, installed in a new location, no luck. I disabled my antivirus, and firewall on the new install, no luck. I also followed all the step located here and it didn't help.

Server log of last known working log in and when it stopped working.
http://pastebin.com/fQ4RxyhK

Currently running FTB Unleashed v1.1.2 on a Windows 7 computer with 4GB allocated to the server.

AkAApollo

Jul 29, 2019
Try deleting and reinstalling your version of Java whether it be 64 bit or 32. May repair the issue.

Reprisal35

Jul 29, 2019
I did that but I still can't connect. The only thing I can think of is a firewall problem since I can connect to his server just fine, but we can't connect to mine. I'll try again in a couple of hours. Maybe hamachi is bugging out.

Status
Not open for further replies.