Whitelist Server FTB Unleashed Survival Whitelisted Slots20+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Red Anchorite

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: Bakonon
2. Do you accept all the rules & terms(read the whole forum to answer this question): Yes (The whole forum? That's a lot of reading!)
3. Group Call User( tell me which group calling program is it for): RedAnchorite (TS3/Mumble)
4. Age: 32
5. E-Mail(optional): PM me if this becomes necessary.
6. Country: USA
7. Tell me a little about yourself(personally or Minecraft wise): I dream in voxels. Okay maybe not really. Don't know what to say here. :)
8. Tell me why I should let you in my server: I'm an easy going, wise cracking guy who has never griefed anyone any place. Eager to delve deeper into FTB, but I've played a bit of Voltz and Tekkit.

MrBalzak

Jul 29, 2019
Application form:
1. IGN: MrBalzak

2. Do you accept all the rules & terms(read the whole forum to answer this question): Yes

3. Group Call User: Skype: Trystan A. Johnson

4. Age: 17

5. E-Mail: [email protected]

6. Country: US

7. Tell me a little about yourself: I play when I can. If I'm bored I tend to stop playing for a few days until I'm interested again and then I'll normally play for up to a week before backing off for a day or two to regroup. I've only played game severs (in regards to multiplayer) and tend to stay in solo where I can mess around with all the new stuff out. I'm not amazing at Redstone nor do I have the talent for building amazing things. I just like to play and enjoy all the fun stuff about Minecraft. I am joining the Navy soon so my time may be cut back when it comes to playing. But once everything settles out, I'll be back to it full force.

8. Tell me why I should let you in my server: I personally don't know what you'd want to read or hear. I play the game, I'm respectful, I can be immature but mainly when the time calls for it. I don't feel the urge to ruin other peoples things. Personally, I just want to try out a server dedicated to FTB so that I can better learn how it works from the people in it. Once I get the hang of things and begin to understand the workings of the FTB, I'll become much more active in whatever group builds or other things you might do.

-If you aren't picking up anymore people, thats perfectly fine. Just let me know soon so I can start looking for a new place. I'd really like to try out a small group of people kind of server. I don't like large groups of people. So if you can't take me, if possible, could you leave a few suggestions for any new servers being made.
Thanks
Taj

Waynebanks

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: waynebanks
2. Do you accept all the rules & terms(read the whole forum to answer this question): yea their fine :D
3. Group Call User( tell me which group calling program is it for): wayne (teamspeak 3)
4. Age: 15
5. E-Mail(optional): [email protected]
6. Country: i ama Jamaican mon :D lool
7. Tell me a little about yourself(personally or Minecraft wise): ummm :/ not sure what to say i like to build i joke around but not all the times dont want to piss off anyone :D
8. Tell me why I should let you in my server: its a cool sounding sever so far xD lool plus i follow all rules and bring fun :D and i will help anyone who needs tha help plus every sever needs a Jamaican :D yea mon lol

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: Draneiwow2
2. Do you accept all the rules & terms(read the whole forum to answer this question): yes I do
3. Group Call User( tell me which group calling program is it for): if by group call you mean programs such as teamspeak and the like then teamspeak3, otherwise I don't know
4. Age: 21
6. Country: USA
7. Tell me a little about yourself(personally or Minecraft wise): I can be extremely kind-hearted (to a fault at times) to the point that ill give something to someone if they need something that I have, even if it means, going without
8. Tell me why I should let you in my server: I could be a great ally/great support for other players if needed/wanted

zebramonkey85

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: zebramonkey85
2. Do you accept all the rules & terms(read the whole forum to answer this question): Yes
3. Group Call User( tell me which group calling program is it for): skype, teamspeak
4. Age: 16
6. Country: 'Merica (USA)
7. Tell me a little about yourself(personally or Minecraft wise): Ive been playing FTB for about half a year, i especially love to build
8. Tell me why I should let you in my server: I won't grief/mess with other peoples stuff, and I'll definitly help with any server projects.