Whitelist Server FTB Unleashed Survival Whitelisted Slots20+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Casey Deguzman

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone! I'm creating an FTB Unleashed Vanilla server so I can play FTB normally with a group of trusted people. All mods will be available to use until further notice. There's not many rules but I would still like to point them out. They're the most basic rules you would find in any server.

Rules:
1. No Griefing
2. No Stealing
3. Respect Everyone
4. No Cheating
5. No Spamming
6. No Asking for Items
7. Don't Lag the Server
8. No PVP Unless Allowed to
To apply, I'll have you fill out the questions below and pick people I think can be trusted. Then I'll watch your performance on the server. If I don't like what I see you'll be removed from the Whitelist. Other than that you'll be able to play on the server whenever you like.

Application form:
1. IGN:
2. Do you accept all the rules & terms(read the whole forum to answer this question):
3. Group Call User( tell me which group calling program is it for):
4. Age:
5. E-Mail(optional):
6. Country:
7. Tell me a little about yourself(personally or Minecraft wise):
8. Tell me why I should let you in my server:

By the way, the server is brand new and might have some lag or connection problems. I'll see how it goes when I start it up. Please tell me if you have any concerns or complaints about it. I'll try to attend to those problems ASAP.

There also might be some events or server changes occasionally so be prepared, but I'll do my best to give you guys a heads up. PVP times or special map changes will happen from time to time. Most of the time you'll be able to participate. But every once in a while I'll have a private server with just friends. The server might go public sometime, but it will be rarely. We will also have some kind of group chat once in a while to. It's not mandatory but it's highly recommended. I usually use Skype, but other group calling programs could be suggested.

McKim Boys

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: McKim_Boys
2. Do you accept all the rules & terms(read the whole forum to answer this question):yes
3. Group Call User( tell me which group calling program is it for): McKim_Boys (Team Speak 3)
4. Age:18
5. E-Mail(optional):
6. Country: US
7. Tell me a little about yourself(personally or Minecraft wise): I have been playing modded minecraft for quite a while and am looking for a new small server to start playing on the unleashed pack with.
8. Tell me why I should let you in my server: Because I am willing to help out with anything that the server needs help with and I like helping people out on the server just with random tasks

Apexsliver12

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN:Apexsliver12
2. Do you accept all the rules & terms(read the whole forum to answer this question): yes
3. Group Call User( tell me which group calling program is it for): Teamspeak 3
4. Age: 19
5. E-Mail(optional):
7. Tell me a little about yourself(personally or Minecraft wise): Just looking for a new server to play the unleashed pack on.

Ego Sum

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: Nagsor
2. Do you accept all the rules & terms(read the whole forum to answer this question): Yes
3. Group Call User( tell me which group calling program is it for): burnharsch (Skype)
4. Age: 20
5. E-Mail(optional):
6. Country: Germany
7. Tell me a little about yourself(personally or Minecraft wise): Im trying to find a good unleashed server after playing FTB offline for quite some time

Casey Deguzman

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the inconvenience, but I just needed to know something to ensure myself about letting you guys on my server. Check the application again to fill out rule 8.

Apexsliver12

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: Apexsliver12
2. Do you accept all the rules & terms(read the whole forum to answer this question): yes
3. Group Call User( tell me which group calling program is it for): Teamspeak 3
4. Age: 19
5. E-Mail(optional):
7. Tell me a little about yourself(personally or Minecraft wise): Just looking for a new server to play the unleashed pack on.
8. Tell me why I should let you in my server: Because i like to build towns at spawn and help other people getting started and i have wanted to play a good feed the beast unleashed sever.

Ego Sum

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: Nagsor
2. Do you accept all the rules & terms(read the whole forum to answer this question): Yes
3. Group Call User( tell me which group calling program is it for): burnharsch (Skype)
4. Age: 20
5. E-Mail(optional):
6. Country: Germany
7. Tell me a little about yourself(personally or Minecraft wise): Im trying to find a good unleashed server after playing FTB offline for quite some time
8. Tell me why I should let you in my server: Because i am pretty good at automating things and like to help other people​

bbluebull12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bluebull12
2. Do you accept all the rules & terms(read the whole forum to answer this question):Yes
3. Group Call User( tell me which group calling program is it for):Teamspeak 3
4. Age:16
5. E-Mail(optional):[email protected]
6. Country (England)
7. Tell me a little about yourself(personally or Minecraft wise):i have been looking for a good ftb server for abit know and i had no luck but this server looks very good i have been playing minecraft for 2 years now and ftb about 20/30:days and i am hooked on it i used to play Tekkit allot and loved that.
8. Tell me why I should let you in my server: Because i love to Help people and build nice looking things and i have allot of experience like being admin and mod and even co-owner on servers.

TheOnly1NL

Jul 29, 2019
Application form:
1. IGN: sliceofmeat1
3. Group Call User( tell me which group calling program is it for): theonly1nl
4. Age: 15
5. E-Mail(optional):
6. Country: The Netherlands
7. Tell me a little about yourself(personally or Minecraft wise): I'm a kind player who wants to casually play ftb with some nice people
8. Tell me why I should let you in my server: I'm a player who respects the rules and who helps building a nice community.

OhhWorddd

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: ohhworddd
2. Do you accept all the rules & terms(read the whole forum to answer this question): Yes.
3. Group Call User( tell me which group calling program is it for): titand2513 ( Skype )
4. Age: 16.
5. E-Mail(optional):
6. Country: USA.
7. Tell me a little about yourself(personally or Minecraft wise): I love playing with people and i love helping people.
8. Tell me why I should let you in my server: I love building High-Tech machine rooms and also very large modern mansions. I know alot about FTB and can share my knowledge to players that need it ;)

Kyokinn

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: Kyokinn
2. Do you accept all the rules & terms(read the whole forum to answer this question): Yes.
3. Group Call User( tell me which group calling program is it for): Skype, Vent, Teamspeak 3
4. Age: 21
5. E-Mail(optional):
6. Country: U.S.A.
7. Tell me a little about yourself(personally or Minecraft wise):
I am a great guy to play with (I play a lot of other multiplayer games: LoL, PlanetSide 2, Torchlight 2, Arma 2, Torchlight 2, TF2, DoTA2 ect.) and am always ranting at my friends on Skype to treat everyone with respect. Your gamer tag is how you are known, people remember the jerks and nice people. More than likely when I join a League game there usually one person who remembers my name from a previous game or from word of mouth of how nice I can be.​
8. Tell me why I should let you in my server: I'm hoping for community projects and such. I'm usually playing the Mindcrack Pack but I've been wanting to play with the updated minecraft. My favorite part of playing FTB is always finding new things to fiddle around with. Thanks for the opportunity.​

AngentJr

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: AngentJr

3. Group Call User( tell me which group calling program is it for): [AngentJr] Team Speak (just like that, with bracket's)

4. Age: 13

5. E-Mail(optional): [email protected]

7. Tell me a little about yourself(personally or Minecraft wise): I'm A mature Teenager And love to be helpfull and respective To players, I like to joke around and have fun but at the same time be respective and not make anyone mad.

8. Tell me why I should let you in my server: I'm I can be a great help with the server, Like with builds and comunity progects, and helping new, or players who need help.[DOUBLEPOST=1376362829][/DOUBLEPOST]If we do get accepted, how will we connect, whats the IP, or will it be emailed? just a questions some people might be asking...

BlurVex

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: BlurVex

3. Group Call User( tell me which group calling program is it for): BlurVex (skype, I can create a teamspeak easily enough if needed)

4. Age: 17

5. E-Mail(optional):

7. Tell me a little about yourself(personally or Minecraft wise): I'm usually mature but prone to being randomly goofy, I like building big and complex things, and I'm looking for a new server because my last one died

8. Tell me why I should let you in my server: I had lots of ideas for cool builds, but as I stated before my last server died so I was unable to implement them, I would also love to be on another server with a fun community, thanks for considering me :)

paultheoct0pus

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: cookieman373
3. Group Call User( tell me which group calling program is it for): TS3/Skype - mark_chin1
4. Age: 15
5. E-Mail(optional):
6. Country: U.S.A.
7. Tell me a little about yourself(personally or Minecraft wise): I am a mature person who wants to play with a small community. Currently there are not that many people on this server and I want to play on a fresh terrain gen with not many holes and other things. I am very experienced with FTB. I want to learn DartCraft though.
8. Tell me why I should let you in my server: You should let me in your server because I will help others with questions and be friendly. Also I might set up public energy and a nexus if allowed to. (if I have the resources).

TehEpicPeanut

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tehepicpeanut
Do you accept all the rules & terms(read the whole forum to answer this question): Yes
Group Call User( tell me which group calling program is it for): Tehepicpeanut for skype and teamspeak
Email(optional): I'd rather not say
Tell me a little about yourself(personally or Minecraft wise): I have been playing minecraft for about three years now and I am a little shy and want a server full of nice people that i can play on and enjoy myself with.
Tell me why I should let you in my server: I wouldn't mess anything thing up and just want to play with a nice group of people who I can have fun with.

Somberanakin

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: Somberanakin
2. Do you accept all the rules & terms(read the whole forum to answer this question): Yes, I do
3. Group Call User( tell me which group calling program is it for): evancolwell (Skype)
4. Age: 16
5. E-Mail(optional): [email protected]
6. Country: USA
7. Tell me a little about yourself(personally or Minecraft wise): I have been playing minecraft since the 1.1 update and modded minecraft maybe about a month after I bought the game? I have been playing FTB since about a week after it was released and tekkit before then. Personally I really like to help people out and work with someone or actually talk to someone on skype, or teamspeak 3. I get lonely and bored sometimes when I'm not actually talking to someone.
8. Tell me why I should let you in my server: I won't break any of the rules, I like to help people out and let them use my machine's, and it's just really fun to play with a group of people you know you can trust.

Question? Does the World have BOP biomes?

eriksters1

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: eriksters1
3. Group Call User( tell me which group calling program is it for): eriksters (skype and teamspeak3)
4. Age: 13
5. E-Mail(optional): if u need it then ask i dont wanna just give my email out to everyone
6. Country: Latvia
7. Tell me a little about yourself(personally or Minecraft wise): I LOVE COMPUTERCRAFT! im a meter 70 tall and i weight 50 kg!
8. Tell me why I should let you in my server: cause i obey the rules and i will help everyone out if needed!

saides

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN:saides10
2. Do you accept all the rules & terms(read the whole forum to answer this question):yes i do
3. Group Call User( tell me which group calling program is it for):skype:jakobh98 and saides10 for raidcall
4. Age:15
5. E-Mail(optional):[email protected]
6. Country:sweden
7. Tell me a little about yourself(personally or Minecraft wise):i have been playing minecraft since yearly beta and started with mods in late beta and was playing ftb since the mindcrack v4 pack came out.
8. Tell me why I should let you in my server: I wil all of the rules all time and since i have hosted a ftb server before(just check my threads) so i might be able to help you if u have anykind of server problem and i also enjoy to play with other known people instead of those servers with lots of plugins and 100+ players