FTB Unleashed Skyblock: Limitless Skies

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Exelbirth

Jul 29, 2019

Greetings everyone! This is Limitless Skies, a skyblock style map meant to be used with FTB Unleashed 1.1.6 (or greater). This will likely be the only version of this particular map released, though I plan on revisiting making one of these with the current modpacks, such as Monster or Horizon. If anyone has complaints or suggestions, leave a post below, or a comment on my video, as I'm new to making these kinds of maps and would love to make them better in the future.

Rules:

There's some rules in the actual map, but I'll say the most important rule here: Have Fun. What I mean by that is do what you want with this map. If you find it entertaining to play it on peaceful, do it (though you will need mob drops for the shop). If you want to blow up the map, go for it. You downloaded it, so it is now yours to play with however you wish.

Download the map here:
http://sdrv.ms/1jWUn26

Update:
Updated the map: Shops have been rebalanced and there is now a Checkpoint Chest. Turn quest items in at the chest for rewards! 4 total quest items.

Last edited:

jaller788

Jul 29, 2019
Downloaded, looks good so far. I've wanted an actual FTB map for Unleashed. If you could make something similar for Horizons, it'd be great.

Edit: Maybe it's too far to see, but there doesn't seem to be anything to the west.

Last edited:

Exelbirth

Jul 29, 2019
Downloaded, looks good so far. I've wanted an actual FTB map for Unleashed. If you could make something similar for Horizons, it'd be great.

Edit: Maybe it's too far to see, but there doesn't seem to be anything to the west.

Sorry for the slow response, my email marked this notification as spam :/

I do plan on making variants for one or two of the 1.6 packs. At least either tech or magic world, and probably one of the others. I'll need to figure out how well they all balance. It'll probably be a while before I get to working on one though, so don't expect to see one popping up soon.

Faeya

Jul 29, 2019
The Sapling Villager keeps despawning on copy...I've restarted twice now, and both times I've lost him after a couple of in-game days. Any chance I could get a list of what they sell or something so I could at least spawn in and discard the stuff they sell? Also, challenge #2 talks about automating cobble collection, but there's nothing anywhere on the map before that which would either point to or make that easier.

Otherwise, I like this map :) I just wish there were a few more challenges that gave rewards :)

Exelbirth

Jul 29, 2019
The Sapling Villager keeps despawning on copy...I've restarted twice now, and both times I've lost him after a couple of in-game days. Any chance I could get a list of what they sell or something so I could at least spawn in and discard the stuff they sell? Also, challenge #2 talks about automating cobble collection, but there's nothing anywhere on the map before that which would either point to or make that easier.

Otherwise, I like this map :) I just wish there were a few more challenges that gave rewards :)

I need to check these forums more often. No idea why the sapling villager keeps despawning. Might have to change the mob. I'll also take another look at the challenges to see if I messed something up.