Whitelist Server FTB Unleashed Server [Whitelisted][2 spots][18+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Achilles833

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all Achilles here,

I have changed my Attack of the B-team server to a FTB Unleashed server which was voted by the members of my server and we have two spots open. The server will be going live in about five minutes (talk about last minute) if interested please reply back with the following:

Reason why you would like to join:
Misc(optional):

IP: 108.60.217.132

Reactions: NetherArum

English_88

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: English_88
Reason why you would like to join: Looking for a good FTB community to join
Misc(optional): Just coming back from a FTB/MC break and looking to get back into it, have some fun

FallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
ign: ZzFallen_AngelzZ
reason for wanting to join: Old school alpha player, took a break from minecraft for a long time, watched it every so often to keep up to date, and im making a return,
oh and, meet new people >:D
misc: the cake is a lie.

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Le_Joueur
Reason why you would like to join: I'm a quiet artist looking to settle down somewhere conspicuous. I'm still trying to get in early on a server with a good community; do you have what I'm looking for?
Misc(optional): I've two teenage kids who prefer vanilla Minecraft, so I can be an avuncular influence at times (I think).

Achilles833

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Le_Joueur
Reason why you would like to join: I'm a quiet artist looking to settle down somewhere conspicuous. I'm still trying to get in early on a server with a good community; do you have what I'm looking for?
Misc(optional): I've two teenage kids who prefer vanilla Minecraft, so I can be an avuncular influence at times (I think).
You're in, welcome aboard!

Sent from my T0LTE using Tapatalk

Reactions: NetherArum

Tuff

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Tuff3r
Reason why you would like to join: Looking for some new friends that play Feed the Beast and its just so much funner to play with people and meet new people :D
Misc(optional):Going to school