Problem FTB Unleashed Server Doesnt Load Up Mac Os X user

Matthew Patrick

Jul 29, 2019
So I make a new FTB Unleashed Server on mac os x everything go fine until when it load extra bees mod and it hang... I also cant type anything.. if anybody can help please help me ( Use Java 6 ) please help me :(

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Giving OP to anyone is NOT a good idea (how you going to give them op if the server wont even start?).

Going to need more info on what is going on. Can you give a startup log or crash report. Also upgrading to java 7 be a good idea also.

Matthew Patrick

Jul 29, 2019
Im a mac user and anybody that have minecraft on mac use java 6 because if use java 7 FTB and minecraft will not load / black screen .. right give Op is not right way..

I dont in computer and the log says when the mods load when the extra bees mod loading its stack and hang i even cant write anything...

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Well this might have something to do with it (From the Modpack Bugs section)

Mod: denLib
Bug: Really really dislikes loading on certain systems. Crashes minecraft on initialization.
Log: http://pastebin.com/YqQu1Wgj
Fix: denoflions popped out a "QuickFix" version of denLib that's compatible with the running version for anybody experiencing this issue (correspondence on MCF) (Updated link Aug 15)

But you did not say it was crashing.

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Also from reading up on the java on Mac stuff the server should be fine as its just the launcher that is incompatible (and even then you just have to start java from a Terminal.

Matthew Patrick

Jul 29, 2019
I know. I mean. When the extra bees mods loading on the server. Its just hang. I even cant write anything[DOUBLEPOST=1377237755][/DOUBLEPOST]I use java 6. So i can play the launcher. But when the server loading extra bees mod its HANG and cant do anything...[DOUBLEPOST=1377237876][/DOUBLEPOST]I have a FTB Ultimate server. And it work. So i just make a new ftb unleashed server. But the result is. The server hang on loading extra bees mod..

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
It sounds rather familiar in the fact I don't think its extra bees but rather what is loading right after it,