Open Server FTB Unleashed Latest - Open Server - CraftyMine

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Chris O'Connor

Jul 29, 2019
Hey There! My name is Chris and I am the current owner of the CraftyMine community. We are a group of like-minded players that enjoy the modded aspects of minecraft. This is why we are currently running a server with the Feed The Beast Unleashed pack running on it. The pack features a ton of fun mods to learn and create with.
Our Community started back in 2012, and we're still going strong. You'll always have someone to chat to or ask for help with one of the various exciting new mods.
All of our Staff go through a training process to ensure they are the right people for the job. As a result of this, we only have the most mature, friendly staff that are always eager to help those in need. If you ever have any questions, look for one of the coloured names!
A lot of servers have issues with crashes/lots of downtime. Here at CraftyMine, we have a dedicated team of people working behind the scenes around the clock to keep the server up for you! Although we cannot guarantee a perfect uptime, we do maintain an average of 99.9% server uptime. As well as this, the server world is backed up hourly, so if anything does go horribly wrong, your work will not be lost.
You may be worried that you'll lose all of your hard work if the server suddenly goes down. I treat CraftyMine as my job, and I can assure you we're here for the long run. You won't find the server has gone down for good due to me having ample time to run and maintain it.
Enough with the introduction, here are the main server features: - Stable, 24/7 uptime
  • Plenty of RAM To accomodate even the max amount of players
  • Friendly Community
  • Helpful, Knowledgable staff
  • A technical team that know what they're doing
  • Fully Featured Website/Forums
  • Shop Packages
  • Friday Night Games
  • Various Anti-Grief Capabilites
  • Towns
  • Spleef/Mob Arena
  • Player Shops
The team at CraftyMine looks forward to seeing you soon!
IP Address: 184.171.168.170:25634