FTB Unleashed Enderman Farm

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Siro

Jul 29, 2019
Not exactly, he could have made a 9x9 room around the spawner (I'm assuming it is a spawner) with the middle 3x3 going down a 40 block shaft. Inside the rest of the room are conveyor belts going towards the shaft and the ground level could now be 9 hoppers instead of 81.

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk

Not as much vertical space as a vanilla solution, but still quite relevant. You wouldn't want to stop the mobs inside the spawn radius of the spawner as this can greatly reduce spawn rate if it's a just a regular spawner (endermen spawners can be found in packs with the roguelike dungeons mod such as Horizons and Monster). If it's a powered spawner like from MFR or the like that just spawns things regardless of conditions, then it'd make more sense to squish them all through one hole instead.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
It wouldn't impede on the spawning rate too much since a 9x9 with a 3x3 hole in the middle will have the mobs drop out of range pretty fast and it would accomplish what the op wanted by saving a lot more materials. 81 item collectors will still need a lot of pipes to transfer the items out and the item collectors would still cost a pretty penny since you need to craft at least 11 times for 88 of them, but of course, all of us are only giving opinions and advices.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Can mobs spawn on conveyer belts? Not via a spawner but a true dark room spawn or an end farm?
No, they don't spawn on conveyor belts, moving or not. So you can't just make a dark room covered with it. :(

A

Axan0

No, they don't spawn on conveyor belts, moving or not. So you can't just make a dark room covered with it. :(

the conveyor belt from extra utilities are spawnable so you only need an fully watered end (include tower) and a chamber with 1 conveyor belt and 1 iron spike with a vacuum hopper or something like that. if you want to make it work even if you are not there you put a chunk loader. if you want it to be brought to an applied you set the output of the vacuum in an enderchest from ender storage and at your you set that the chest output in your applied. if both option are on the ender pearl generator will work as long as the world or server is open

Middleclaw

Apr 12, 2014
the conveyor belt from extra utilities are spawnable so you only need an fully watered end (include tower) and a chamber with 1 conveyor belt and 1 iron spike with a vacuum hopper or something like that. if you want to make it work even if you are not there you put a chunk loader. if you want it to be brought to an applied you set the output of the vacuum in an enderchest from ender storage and at your you set that the chest output in your applied. if both option are on the ender pearl generator will work as long as the world or server is open
You must be strong in the art of Threadomancy to resurrect a thread that was last dated over three years ago.

Reactions: Linda Hartlen
A

Axan0

I was searching un the site for y don't no what and I replied ( I didn't know were the date was)