FTB Unleashed end game?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, 2-3 hours. At that time, I probably have a manual tree farm and some foodstuff growing, possibly a few machines hooked up for some early ore processing and if I'm lucky, maybe have a roof on my barricade I call home. Almost like we play a totally different game.

That sounds about like what I have at 3 hours, I normally spend the first 15-20 minutes just gathering wood and some cobble for tools, probably have a quartz grindstone, a large manual farm, and am working on my first temporary home. I like to get a small house setup before I start anything really, probably with an underground storage room for when I get my turtle going...then some basic machines, AE...and then everything else.

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, 2-3 hours. At that time, I probably have a manual tree farm and some foodstuff growing, possibly a few machines hooked up for some early ore processing and if I'm lucky, maybe have a roof on my barricade I call home. Almost like we play a totally different game.

People get different things from minecraft. Personally, I've just got my first (standard size) quarry up and running in my week-old world, and I had to steal my lone force engine to power it.

On the other hand, I do have Auric and Daimati Bees, along with a whole host of others, and other resources to cobble dogs with (emeralds, wheat, wood, etc.).

Odenite

Jul 29, 2019
in the past i've spent the first 45 min to an hour looking for a place to build my home. i look for a landscape that is nice to look at and has room to build AND has resources. I tend to keep worlds that are easy on the eyes longer. Buy the time i take to get my house up, others are probably way past me on an "end game" scale.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
I usually just start to harvest logs, dig and build on the spot I spawn at. And I like to take my time dabbling different things, so I usually doesn't advance much in the first 8 hours of gameplay.

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
The endgame in Vanilla is after you defeat the Ender Dragon, but that's not really true in FTB. There are so many mods, each with their own progression, that it's hard to say when the "endgame" is.

zorn

Jul 29, 2019
How could you play just a few hours (3?) and be at that point already? Just to craft everything would take half the time, it takes awhile just to mine out enough diamonds to get a quarry going. That should take the first hour, and another ... well like 12 hours to run a quarry at full speed to get a ton of early resources.

I kind of think you cant start a ame and be at anyone's definition of 'end game' in a few hours, if you havent even run ONE full size quarry yet. Even if you used turtles, it would take more than 3 hours to get a good amounbt of resouces coming in.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
The endgame in Vanilla is after you defeat the Ender Dragon, but that's not really true in FTB. There are so many mods, each with their own progression, that it's hard to say when the "endgame" is.
That's not even true in Minecraft. "The End" and the Enderdragon were added because some people thought that there should be an objective, a final boss fight. Calling it the "end" was kind of a joke. There is no actual end in Minecraft.

Predatorkillol

Jul 29, 2019
The so called concept of 'end game' is only a matter of perspective. I had 10s of thousand of UU and was constantly crafting Ultimate Hybrids automatically and I wouldn't even bother to call my state full on endgame. I was constantly looking for new and different ways to make my base more powerful and aesthetically pleasing. There is no end to a circle... Uhhh.... Square, Cube, Dodecahedron.

Reactions: PierceSG

JoeDolca

Jul 29, 2019
End game is when the pack updates and you have to start a new world for the new features.

At least that's my experience in sandbox games.