Whitelist Server FTB UNLEASHED | DELTRO NR | FULL ANTI GRIEF | NOTHING BANNED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pokemon97123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pokemon97123
How old are you?:I am 23
How long have you been playing feed the beast? I have been playing for 1 month.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity? Im best at building and mining.
Have you ever been banned? I did get ban on a minecraft server but i did nothing so they unbanned me.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them? Yes for sure.

warlordofwar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:warlordofwar
How old are you?:13
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:1-2 years
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:Tech and Creativity
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?No
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:Yes
Why do you want to join?I want to join because i hated the servers with PvP and i hated losing my items and finding my base grief. Also i didn't like other servers that had banned item because they could bypass grief prevention and that this server has made it so those mods can't is impressive and i'm happy about it too. Finally i have friends that also are joining this server and i hope to have a good time with them.:)

Leoxandro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Leoxandro
How old are you?: 23
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: For 3 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical perfection is my best part
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? No, i haven't
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes, of course, i do
Why do you want to join? I find your server exciting from the desciption, want to it in the flesh

dxhhh101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: DXHHH101
How old are you?: 15
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Since the release, I played Tekkit before that, before that was IC2 in 1.7.3
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Not to my knowledge.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yessir
Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a stable server to settle in on and (hopefully) start a civilization. :cool:

dethman35

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:dethman35
AGE?: 16
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING FEED THE BEAST?: about 2-5 months
WOULD YOU SAY YOUR BEST ATTRIBUTE IS TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE, MINING, CREATIVITY?: mining, creativity, building
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED? IF SO WHAT FOR?: I've never been banned from a server though i have left many voluntarily
DO YOU ACCEPT THE RULES OF THE SERVER AND ANY UPDATES THAT ARE MADE TO THEM?: Yes 100%

legion996

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: legion996
How old are you?: 17
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 8 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical knowledge
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Nope
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes and yes
Why do you want to join? I want to join a server where I won't be griefed while I'm at college or highschool, and having a a good community just adds to the experience

Nitro Poison

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:Nitro_poison
How old are you?:29
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:1 year
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: doing functional stuff, not a single drop of creativity here ;)
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? yes, 3 days for leaving 1 chicken spawner on with the killing part disabled, (major lag there) never been banned bfore or again
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: yes, why would i apply if not?
Why do you want to join? looking for a nice server i can play and get mad with my automation stuff

idtyxownerz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Bcodgamer
How old are you?: 16 and a half
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: for about 1 year
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Mining and slight technical knowledge
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? No i have not
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: yes