Whitelist Server FTB UNLEASHED | DELTRO NR | FULL ANTI GRIEF | NOTHING BANNED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Deltro-NR, we are a whitelist server running the UNLEASHED mod pack and pride ourselves on our close knit, extremely friendly community. We offer a Central America hosted dedicated server with Astral Game Servers utilising the latest UNLEASHED builds with full grief prevention and no banned items to offer the premium experience!
Some of you may be thinking. Nothing banned and grief prevention? I'm not joining here, I'll just get griefed by the modded items that bypass it! Well your wrong! We have a custom written plugin written as an addon fro grief prevention which nullifies every modded way of griefing. The person who wrote it is also staff on the server and updates it regularly to ensure we stay on top of the latest griefing trends!
64 GB RAM - Intel Xeon E5-1650 Processor - 500mb/s connection
We operate in addition to the server a Teamspeak server as well as having constant communication through Skype and our very own website!
Skype: Add Brunty1993 in addition to submitting an application (this will get you whitelisted faster)
IP Address: mc.deltro-unleashed.com / 5.135.143.220
TeamSpeak IP: mc.deltronr.com
Staff
Owner:
MrBrunty
Admin:
Emilsoren
aaron0v
Mods:
notbad4awhiteguy
fuzzyeric
xxChubas
Vat21s
N00bstar
Vac33
Plugins
Essentials
GriefPrevention
PermissionsEX
Votifier
Deltro Anti Grief
Core Protect
Tick Threading
World Guard
And loads more!!!
Rules
All rules can be found on our website or via using /rules in game, you will be expected to keep up to date with them at all times, failure to follow the rules can have various consequences ranging from muting to full bans
Forum Application Form:
IGN?:
How old are you?:
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:
Why do you want to join?

YOU MUST ENABLE BIOMES O PLENTY TO BE ABLE TO PLAY ON THIS SERVER

bbluebull12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:bluebull12
How old are you?:14
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:30/40 days now
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:Not Really i am more of a builder and i am knowledgeable person
Have you ever been banned? If so what for:Yes on my best friends <-- no more :( server we fell out so i got angry and spammed that chat and got band :p
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:Yes and i think they are good how they are

Jamerack

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:Jamerack
How old are you?:15
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:Since it started.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:Mining
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?Never
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:I do.

Brimat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:brimat
How old are you?:47
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:4 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:mining and creativity
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? never banned
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:yes

Im from the deltro ult server talked to brunty today and was under the impression we were all whitelisted already
looking forward to getting started
steam.jpg

Reelii

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Reelii
How old are you?: 14
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: A long time now, 3 months maybe.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical knowledge and mining.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?: Never, and I hope I won't.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes, of course I do.

OhhWorddd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: ohhworddd
How old are you?: 15
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 1 Year
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical Knowledge and Creativity, Mining is just easy ;)
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Nope.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes, 110%

Burty97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: FieryBanana
How old are you?: 15
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 2 days after the original map was released
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical Knowledge
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Yes by friends as part of a joke (i know them irl)
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:Yes

Vetriz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Vetriz
How old are you?: 28
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: About 2 months, I still have a lot to learn but I enjoy it.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Gathering
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?: Not once.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Of course. :)

ImNoxy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: ItsNoxy
How old are you?: 16
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: For a few months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Tech
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? No
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes

5N4LE

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Domto
How old are you?: 17
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: I dont know i started with technic then tekkit and now im in ftb but i think over one and a half years with breaks
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical knowledge i usualy build 1:1 skyscrapers as base not very creativ.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? No
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes

Flametalon662

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:
FlameVirture311
How old are you?:
28 years old about to turn 29
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:
for about 2 months or more
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:Mining creativity and other stuff
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?no
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes i read them and i agree

Frostblooded

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:frostblooded
How old are you?:16
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 3 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Building, and Mining and Thaumcraft knowledge with years of tekkit expeireince.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Never, I believe on vanilla my friend used my account and was banned after a while from a small vanilla server.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:Yes