Problem FTB Unleashed Crash

FaceMcShooty

Jul 29, 2019
So, I've been running a FTB Unleashed server for about a week. Before this, I ran an FTB Ultimate server with 0 issues. But, the Unleashed server is giving me a lot of issues. I am hosting the server from my personal desktop, running Java 7 64 bit.
The initial .bat file code i was using will be posted below, along with the crash report. If anyone can help me figure this out I'd be very grateful.
PS>The server is able to run for 20-30 mins before crashing.
Will upload a screenshot of the command prompt as soon as the server crashes again.

Attachments

• server1.txt
    86.7 KB · Views: 40
  • server run.txt
    135 bytes · Views: 36

FaceMcShooty

Jul 29, 2019
OK, server just crashed like 10 mins after posting this. Heres cmd window

Attachments

• FTBUnleashedServerCrash.png
    FTBUnleashedServerCrash.png
    273.5 KB · Views: 38

Blacke

Jul 29, 2019
Was there a crash report file generated?
If there isn't one and you have no clue what is happening, delete every single file of your server, exept for the world and get a fresh set of server files, I wouldn't know what else to do, but I'm not much of an expert at this

FaceMcShooty

Jul 29, 2019
I can not find a crash report anywhere. The only thing is the server crash report I posted above. Named server1.txt

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Well if I can read that screen-shot correctly your running out of physical memory (not perm gen at least from the blurry image). So in your startup script need to asign more to it. Currently you have 3GB assigned to it, which I would normally say is enough for any personal ran server. Which leaves me to believe something is wrong with your garbage collector, so update java.

FaceMcShooty

Jul 29, 2019
Had the current version of Java installed. Re-installed it and now running the server. Will update when it crashes again...I know its going to. Just a feeling.