Whitelist Server FTB - Unleashed 1.7.1 - Qorcraft

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Drundle

Jul 29, 2019
The Qorcraft server has been a dream of me and a few staff members alike for well over 6 months. With dedication put into the server a small community has formed of which we would love YOU to become a part of.

At this point in time it is Whitelisted, join the website at www.qorcraft.com and a private message will be sent to you when it is open. The deadline date I have set for our staff to complete the server will be the 11/01/2014, plugin configs and buildings will be complete for you by then.

Even if you do not wish to join the server any questions on the forums will be answered whether you are a member or not, thank you so much for you time. Happy FTB-ing.

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
I would definitely want to be apart of this server, I'm good at creating unique buildings. But the website's experiencing problems :( Can't get on

Last edited:

VexedThal

Jul 29, 2019
The server is now public and available for play! We've finished getting the server stable earlier than expected! Come join the fun! Server IP: 198.8.93.28 Website: www.qorcraft.com