FTB Unleashed 1.5.2 not loading extra Mods into pack

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
BlockID Conflict. Man, sometimes I forget how spoiler I am using the later versions of Forge.

The relevant lines cut from your log:
Code:
2014-01-18 13:48:11 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The following problems were captured during this phase
2014-01-18 13:48:11 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Caught exception from IC2NuclearControl
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4094 is already occupied by ic2.advancedmachines.common.BlockAdvancedMachines@52aa430a when adding shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.BlockNuclearControlMain@28176fec

Standard sort of ID conflict, everyone seems to think that these IDs are SO far into the list, that no one would use them, and thus assign their default ID ranges there.

Crazy, eh? Even weirder to me since they are both IC2 addons, though I think Nuclear Control was already in Unleashed(and thus would be more likely for it's IDs to have been picked by the FTB Team).

I'd suggest disabling the mod you just added(it's easy with the FTB launcher, just make sure it's on the right side of the page), and going in game, opening the NEI Options Menu(if you don't know how, hit O then hit options on the screen), find the section labeled Dumps(or something like that), find items/blocks, and make it print them out(I forget the name on that button).
This will make a file that has all the IDs you told it to pump out in it.
While it is technically a spreadsheet sort of file, you can open it with a text editor file(I personally suggest Notepad++ due to Syntax Highlighting and tabs), and find open ranges to assign your own selection of mods to.

Reactions: lavarthan