Whitelist Server FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | Dedicated | Survival | 16+ |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

dwade3flyer623

Jul 29, 2019
I have recently just started this Feed The Beast server and I am looking for some new players. The server is community based, but by all means you can do your own thing. Basically this is just a laid back server that you can have fun on and test out mods and build cool things!

Server Information:
Server Location: New York (United States)
RAM: 1024 MB (Plenty for FTB, there is no lag)
IP: 172.245.208.170
Server type: SMP, No plugins, Hard difficulty
FeedTheBeast: Unleashed 1.1.7

Rules:

-No Cheating (Xray, Hacked Clients, etc)
-No big mining machines around spawn
-Be respectful to everyone and their stuff
-Build at spawn
-Try to help people out if they need it
-Most importantly, have fun!

Application:

IGN:

Why you would like to join:

How often can you play:

Have you been banned before (if so state the reason why):

Skype (requirement, you can pm me if you would like):

pigthaman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pigthaman

Why you would like to join: I have been looking for a good FTB server to play on and get back into modded minecraft.

How often can you play: Almost every day for around 4 hours more on weekends.

Have you been banned before (if so state the reason why):no

Skype (requirement, you can pm me if you would like): Pigthaman

dwade3flyer623

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pigthaman

Why you would like to join: I have been looking for a good FTB server to play on and get back into modded minecraft.

How often can you play: Almost every day for around 4 hours more on weekends.

Skype (requirement, you can pm me if you would like): Pigthaman
I added you on skype

tangomatt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:mambomatt123

Why you would like to join: i enjoy feed the beast and have been looking for a small server with friendly people to play with

How often can you play: at least 3 hours a day

Have you been banned before (if so state the reason why): once recently, i scavenged a forgotten base it wasnt claimed and i forgot it was illegal =(

Skype (requirement, you can pm me if you would like):mattcatt_1

dwade3flyer623

Jul 29, 2019

Why you would like to join: i enjoy feed the beast and have been looking for a small server with friendly people to play with

Have you been banned before (if so state the reason why): once recently, i scavenged a forgotten base it wasnt claimed and i forgot it was illegal =(

You are accepted but it will have to be tomorrow! :D thanks for posting, i will be in touch with you soon

dwade3flyer623

Jul 29, 2019

I tried to add you on skype but im not sure which one is you?

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
1gig of ram is not plenty for ftb..... The server will struggle later on when ftb gets more intensive and people progress with the mods. So please don't provide a false statement

xPainFreak

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xPainFreak

Why you would like to join:I really like minecraft and especially FtB and I love playing with other people and even better if they are friendly and fun to play with.I also think this server is pretty good.

How often can you play:I can play everyday from 1 to 3 hours with exceptions like weekends(2-5hours)

Have you been banned before (if so state the reason why):Just once but it was a misunderstanding.I was talking to my best friend and the admin thought we were fighting we were just having fun :)

Skype (requirement, you can pm me if you would like):Xrhstos Otaku

dwade3flyer623

Jul 29, 2019
1gig of ram is not plenty for ftb..... The server will struggle later on when ftb gets more intensive and people progress with the mods. So please don't provide a false statement
Hey sir, I dont go around a poop on your party, why dont you go complain to someone who cares. Its not a false statement, ask anyone who plays on my server, its fine. As for you you are a troll, and not welcome to my post, and you obviously dont know much about minecraft servers. Good Day!

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Hey sir, I dont go around a poop on your party, why dont you go complain to someone who cares. Its not a false statement, ask anyone who plays on my server, its fine. As for you you are a troll, and not welcome to my post, and you obviously dont know much about minecraft servers. Good Day!

But i do in fact know quite abit about servers and by the sounds of it have far more knowledge as well. 1gig might be fine for vanilla minecraft but it is not for ftb might be fine at the moment but later on you will notice.

Newfie_ABADDON

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Newfie_ABADDON

Why you would like to join: I'm a huge Minecraft Fan, Really loved FTB in the past but got away from it.. Looking for a fresh start on a friendly server, one with mature members

How often can you play: Usually Every day

Skype (requirement, you can pm me if you would like): hunkahunkalove

chupari2

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: chupari

Why you would like to join: im looking for a new fun server to play on because the old one got shutdown, and most other servers i have aplied to haven answered back for a around 4 months now so yea i gave up one those :p

How often can you play: most likley every day

Have you been banned before (if so state the reason why): nope cant say i have been banned

Skype (requirement, you can pm me if you would like): j.dillewaard