Whitelist Server FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 | Dedicated | Whitelisted | PRO | TS3 | YouTubers and Streamers welcome.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

maturesh

Jul 29, 2019
Dedicated fiber connection (Fast European connection with DDOS protection)

Dedicated Hardware
Own teamspeak 3 server (you may get your own channel if you want)
FTB Unleashed 1.1.7

Active server admins(we do not use ops)
Rules:
18+
1. Don't Grief
2. Be Friendly
3. Don't Hack Or Use Exploits
Download: http://www.feed-the-beast.com
Server ip: 188.138.84.141:25556
Teamspeak3: 95.47.140.219 (for fast application acceptance, join and pm unicorn/maturesh/kinda)
Want to join?
In game name:
Referrer? (friends in-game name)
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis:

images

Last edited:

NanoVampire

Jul 29, 2019
In Game name:nanoball
Why do you want to join on the server?:Well I am a very frequent FTB player but thing is every public server has such a long list of banned items that its hard to play Without having to run into banned items all the time.and I would like to join a friendly community.
Referrer?no no one referred me to this.
How often do u play minecraft on a daily basis?:2 hours everyday mininium

maturesh

Jul 29, 2019
declined. sorry you are to young NanoVampire. There is prob other servers you can join out there! :)
Good luck, have fun :)

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: shadowquinn1974
Why do you want to join the server?: Looking for a sever that has fun and easy going players.
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: Daily

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there I’m Hawk, I’m from the Netherlands and I’ve been playing FTB since the beginning. I enjoy building industrial craft the most. I do have a microphone and I like to use teamspeak to communicate. I turned 18 on the 23th of march this year and I’m a lifeguard at the beach here. what shows I can be a good teamplayer. I’d like it when players communicate with each other and work together as a team to have fun together instead of trying to be the best.

IGN ( In Game Name): HawkeyeNL
Why do you want to join the server?: I'm looking for a new server because my old server went really laggy and the owner started to act like an idiot, he was really angry towards us all and we thought that was unfair.
Referrer? (friends in-game name) none
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: mostly 3 or 4 hours a day I think.

also you say youtubers and streamers are welcome, i'm thinking about doing a let's play but I'm not sure about that yet.

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome thanks, i will when i get home from school tomorrow, looking forward to it

heartcore

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: sinterpad
Why do you want to join the server?:I'm looking for a fresh new start with a small but active multiplayer community.
Referrer? Nobody just found this thread on the forums
Depends, on weekdays i have to work so that will be a couple of hours after work and in the weekends i'll be on quite alot

tuga999

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: tuga999
Why do you want to join the server?: I want to restart playing minecraft so I was looking for a good server and yours look like what I'm looking for so that is why I would like to join your server and play with you guys
Referrer? None YET :p
Couple hours a day during week days since I have uni and more the weekends :)

See you ingame hopefuly.

fleshwund

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: fleshwund
Why do you want to join the server?: to build cool stuff with people n stuff
Referrer? (friends in-game name) Not a one :(

How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: very Daily :D

BigPapaSmurf1600

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: BigPapaSmurf1600
Why do you want to join the server?: I'm looking for a sever where people are active and have a presence in the game, I don't mind when playing MP that it seems like it's SP because you're "doing your own thing" but it's nice to run into people and help each other out or plan a build or anything like that. Basically get the feeling that you ARE playing with other people in the same world.
Daily to every other day usually evening/night time (EST)

ACFlatfooted

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:acflatfooted
Why do you want to join the server?: I've been trying to find a stable/friendly server for a while. The stable part is the hard part. I also have a few friends that I might be able to bring with me.
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: I usually play for at least 2 hours a day. Usually much more. I'm on and off frequently at unpredictable hours.

Portnoy

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: PortnoyAlex
Why do you want to join the server?: Had a bit of break from FTB after the last server I played on was disbanded. Hope I can jump right back into the game and community in here!
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: I'd say around 2 hours, It all depends on a day, sometimes I can be few hours in a row online and sometimes I can not log for two days.

Christenberry

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: christenberry
Why do you want to join the server?: Oh well,.. I'm desperate. I've been looking for a small community to play on for a while, and I'll apply on a forum then I'll never get a response back. But other than that I like playing on +18 and/or whitelist servers because they're just better to play on in my opinion.
Referrer? (friends in-game name) Nah I got's no friends D:
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: IDK, maybe 2 or 3 hours a day, depends if I'm in the mood to play Minecraft or play Xbox.