Whitelist Server FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 ║"XTech" ▪Whitelisted Server▪

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Xarthication

Jul 29, 2019
2coq8NF.png

NOW A PACK IN THE ATLAUNCHER & IS 1.6 APPLY TO HAVE ACCESS!!

Hi! Welcome to XTech a small community server, where we all sit down relax and play XTech. We all love the FTB launcher, and we have a custom pack that is really laggy, but if you want to know how to get it go to (www.xarthication.com) Leave your applications below, include what you feel is important, things required being:)IGN, Age, Purpose for application, and YouTube if you have one!)

We love our applicants and will be checking every hour/30 minutes to accept members. No enabled mods until we vote to incorporate them. Thanks.

Last edited:

mackcat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mackcat
Reason: Just want to craft with other people and learn the mod better

Mexz21

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mexzw

I'd like to join the server because I like being part of a small community. Like to build in a team, working on community projects or just building something crazy for myself. For a few months I become a great fan of Railcraft so hopefully I can do a lot of that on the server. Like a community railway.

flashix_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: flashix_
I like small community's and see that you are a youtube man and maybe wanted to begin that too. But I also wanna play with my friend and just meet new people
______

IGN: freaker003
I want to learn more of mods with my friend and like making community stuf so.

elmatador316

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: elmatador316
I've been playing minecraft/FTB for about 8 months now and it's getting a little boring and tedious to make everything myself...looking forward to community builds

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wackoman6789
i have played FTB since it first almost came out and been play minecraft since 1.8.1

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ryan784
I have been playing Minecraft for maybe 2 or more years now, have been playing with Mods for over a year. I have been jumping around from modpack to modpack, and checking the list of mods this seems like a really neat modpack. I am really just hoping to join a laidback community, I usually am pretty open about my resources, love to help and share. It is also fun to start from scratch with a new modpack, and V. 1.6 will definitely make that interesting.

JyrasiQ

Jul 29, 2019
JyrasiQ
Looking for a cool group of people to play with and show off cool builds to

ILPB7

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ILPB7
I got modded MC in the bag. I started when the pyramid map was first publicly released.
Thanks,
Bryan--Skype: Hippodrome26

Majd Alomari

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: majd0910
I was in a server that was whitelisted before but it got hacked and i became good friends with everyone on the server. I think its important to be close to everyone on a server and Ill try to be on every day of the week. I finish wrestling in 4 weeks so it will open lots of time hopefully because i would get home at 7 usually. My Skype is majd0910 also and look forward to joining his server.

JoshThatGuyYouKnow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Buttersword123
Looking for i good server that i can mess around on, and i think i found it.[DOUBLEPOST=1390774691][/DOUBLEPOST]skype: buttersword1234

robert_crafter

Jul 29, 2019
robert_crafter 16 and i wont to join a server with people to get to know the mods better and get to hang out with cool people