Whitelist Server FTB Unleashed 1.1.6 Spawn Town (just started)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GySgtXerxes

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: GySgtxerxes
Age (16+): 23
Country/Timezone: USA/Pacific
Experience with FTb: I have been playing FTB since the release of the launcher.
Why do you wish to join the server? My computer crashed and after fixing it the previous server I played on was closed. So now I am looking for a newer relatively small server to start back up again.
How often do you play?: Daily as long as work does not interfere, typically at night.

Ryan Mesure

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: asidhunter101
Country/Timezone: England GMT 0
Experience with FTB: Around a year
Why do you wish to join the server? I've become bored of playing FTB in single player, i think the multiplayer aspect of a server can relight my interest and spur me on to start recording.
How often do you play?: 2-8 hours weekday nights, I'm a university student so i don't sleep :p
whitelist sorry i missed u

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: MW1000
Age (16+): 17
Country/Timezone: +1 or 0 gtm (i am from the netherlands)
Experience with FTb: longer than 1 year
Why do you wish to join the server? To find a fun community and to help other players and to have a lot of fun
How often do you play?: every day.

asidhunter101

Jul 29, 2019
No worries, can you check the spelling of my IGN on the white-list as i can't log onto the server.
Should be: asidhunter101

Pug

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Pugg138
Age (16+): 42
Country/Timezone: Central
Experience with FTb: I have been playing FTB for a while now. I am very femiler with most of the mods there are a few that I dable in but not great at like the bees but I know how to use youtube to learn things.
Why do you wish to join the server? I am curently playing on a custom server and not really liking the mods that are on there, I love the people but just not the mods and the mods are always breaking.
How often do you play?: If I am on a good server I will play as much as I can but probably about 10hr or more a week.

I have a question? do you use teamspeak or some other voice comunication besides typing everything, hehe

I am very good with mystcraft

Last edited:

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: wackoman6789
Age (16+): 15 (16 in march 2014)
Country/Timezone: CST USA
Experience with FTB: ever since it came out
Why do you wish to join the server? i would love to join a server were we can work together in a community and thrive :)
How often do you play?: at least 4 hours and more on weekends

meowzeretha

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: meowzeretha
Age (16+):17
Country/Timezone: USA Central
Experience with FTB: I started playing it just before it got big.
Why do you wish to join the server? My friend Cortes recommended the server to me.
How often do you play?:I often play a couple hours most days.

kiwitunza

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: kiwitunza1
Age (16+): 18
Country/Timezone: Australia/ AEST
Experience with FTb: @ years
Why do you wish to join the server? As I left ftb for a while and would like to play again
How often do you play?:2-3 hours a day

S

Shadow-OTR

In-Game Name: Shadow_OTR
Age (16+): mid twenties
Country/Timezone:UK/GMT
Experience with FTb: I've been playing feed the beast for about a year now, had about a year of experience with Tekkit before this as well.
Why do you wish to join the server? I've played a lot of solo minecraft and it's various mods and always wanted to play with others.
How often do you play?: I'm not proud of this but probably 9 hours or more a day

kabahata

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: kabahata
Age (16+): 17
Country/Timezone: Usa-Central Standard Time
Experience with FTB: Well ive made about 10 gravi chestplates in ftb unleased so Im pretty experienced
Why do you wish to join the server? I am coming back to ftb and have decided to try to find a good community server to join :)
How often do you play?: i would say about 3-6 hours a day

P.S=======================================================================================================================================
Also I have a Global Ban for greifing but I am past my foolish days of messing around with stupid things and hope even though I have a global ban I can still get into the server :)

TerraEnvy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: TerraEnvy
Country/Timezone: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US)
Experience with FTb:Been playing ftb for 2 years. I specialize in machines, AE, and Bee's.
Why do you wish to join the server? Looking for a server with a good community.
How often do you play?: I play quite frequently but the exact amounts vary from day to day.
-Terra

Jonas Ögren

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: BBANTOR91
Age (16+): 22
Country/Timezone: Sweden
Experience with FTb: Playing it for 3-4 months. Mostly Unleashed!
Why do you wish to join the server? I have been playing singleplayer for a long while, and I'm now looking for a nice, friendly gaming community to join and share the fun with!
How often do you play?: Almost every day, when I don't study!