Whitelist Server FTB Unleashed|1.1.4|Small

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

utterablehawk675

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Utterablehawk675
Age (Would like people 16 and older)?: 15
Reason for whitelist?: Looking for a new Unleashed server, current one is incredibly inactive.
Favourite mod?: Logistics pipes
What are you like?: Amazing
Country/State?: Florida, US
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? (Please note, this does NOT make you ineligible): Banned for raging after a 3 day rollback got rid of tons of work.

bigbass1997

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: bigbass1997
Age (Would like people 16 and older)?:
Reason for whitelist?:
I have extensive experience with Minecraft, FTB, MCPC+ (Bukkit and Forge combined), and management of the internals of a server. Before this server I played on and administered all the internals for it; which included testing, configuring, and adding Forge mods and Bukkit plugins.
Favourite mod?:
Thats a hard question to answer. Id have to say either Computercraft(and the mods that hook into it) or Redpower(when it was a part of the modpack). Reason being is because I love to program and am very good at it, and specifically redpower gets into the hardware aspect while CC gets into the coding aspect of programming.
What are you like?:
Other than my experience with MC and Computers in general I am usually a very humble person and I ALWAYS strive to do my best in everything that I do, even if it is hard. I also strive to help those around me, even if they dont think they need it, or they are mean to me or other people. As mentioned above I also love to program. For the last 4 years I have been programming in the Java language and in the Lua language for between 1-2 years. I have experience in a wide range of other languages like HTML, PHP, MySQL (not much of a language), FORTH, BASH, and a few others.
Country/State?:
USA (Beyond that I will not say publicly)
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?: Not that I know of. If I have been then it wasn't a fair ban, as I always try to respect and obey whatever rules I need to adhere to.

PS: Although I just meet the age requirement and Im not assuming that you do this, but please do not judge me right away for my age. Rather judge me for how I interact with others, and how I try my best in everything I do. Thank you.

Somberanakin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Somberanakin
Age (Would like people 16 and older)?: 16
Reason for whitelist?: I am looking for a small FTB server since all those big ones have too many people for me, no space to build.
Favourite mod?: Dartcraft. And Biomes O plenty, for the awesome biomes.
What are you like?: If I can I like to work with someone, when there is a new person I like to give them some extra armor or tools if possible. I also play more when I'm just starting so as I get further along on the server I might get a little inactive.
Country/State?: USA Washington state.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? (Please note, this does NOT make you ineligible): I might have maybe, not sure but if I have I can't think of what I did. I've played minecraft for a long time so I might have been banned sometime along the way.

Spacemawn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Spacemawn
Age (Would like people 16 and older)?: 19
Reason for whitelist?: looking for a small server instead of a big server.
Favourite mod?: Buildcraft and Industrialcraft
What are you like?: I am a relaxed guy i like to play with others(hense why i am applying for your server). I like futuristic and spacey stuff.
Country/State?: USA, Missouri
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? (Please note, this does NOT make you ineligible): No