Whitelist Server FTB Unleashed|1.1.4|Small

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

KonM4N4Life

Jul 29, 2019
VWpE4kN.jpg
Too lazy to make a new Graphic.
Server is now:
1.1.4 with all mods EXCEPT:
Hats, Hat stand, and death timer!
Thank you.
Hello, I'm Kon and I'm hosting a small FTB server, I want friendly people who would like to play with me.
The server is incredibly small, only 1gb of RAM so I don't plan on having 50 people playing, I only need a couple of you. I just got the server the other day (As of 9/22/13), so there is plenty of time to build!
Also if you have a friend who you want to join, just talk to me and I'll probably let them on.​
A little about me: I'm 17 years old and currently a senior in High School, I like to relax and listen to calming electronic music while playing games, I'm a laid back person who really just wants to hang out and actually try to accomplish something in FTB for once. I also do have a lisp, so, theres that. Thats about it.
Application:
IGN?:
Age (Would like people 16 and older)?:
Reason for whitelist?:
Favourite mod?:
What are you like?:
Country/State?:
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? (Please note, this does NOT make you ineligible):
IP:​
I hope to hear from a few of you soon!

paultheoct0pus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: cookieman373
Age (Would like people 16 and older)?: 15
Reason for whitelist?: I'm mature, and I can skype or teamspeak. I am looking for a small community to play on with my friend, and this is new so I can have fresh land to build on.
Favourite mod?: AE/Thermal Expansion
What are you like?: I am mature, and I like to work with a partner (hopefully my friend if he gets accepted). I like to help others if I have the resources too.
Country/State?: Massachusetts, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? (Please note, this does NOT make you ineligible): No.

TehEpicPeanut

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TehEpicPeanut
Age(Would like people 16 and older)?: 15
Reason for whitelist: I want to play with a community of other people instead of just by myself
Favorite mod: Thaumcraft
What are you like: I am kind of shy and I want to have a server where I can talk to nice people and have fun.
Country/State: America and i'd rather not say my state unless I get to know you a little
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: No

KonM4N4Life

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: cookieman373
Reason for whitelist?: I'm mature, and I can skype or teamspeak. I am looking for a small community to play on with my friend, and this is new so I can have fresh land to build on.
Favourite mod?: AE/Thermal Expansion
What are you like?: I am mature, and I like to work with a partner (hopefully my friend if he gets accepted). I like to help others if I have the resources too.
Country/State?: Massachusetts, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? (Please note, this does NOT make you ineligible): No.

IGN: TehEpicPeanut
Age(Would like people 16 and older)?: 15
Reason for whitelist: I want to play with a community of other people instead of just by myself
Favorite mod: Thaumcraft
What are you like: I am kind of shy and I want to have a server where I can talk to nice people and have fun.
Country/State: America and i'd rather not say my state unless I get to know you a little
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: No

Whitelisted! Enjoy!

Miroku2235

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Miroku2235
Age (Would like people 16 and older)?: 26 in under a week.
Reason for whitelist?: To play with a group of people instead of in the vast emptiness of Singeplayer.
Favourite mod?: Thaumcraft
What are you like?: I'm a geek. Love playing D&D, games on Steam, building computers. Also married, haha.
Country/State?: SC, USA.

Synasthesia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Synasthesia
Age (Would like people 16 and older)?: 25
Reason for whitelist?: Looking for a small community to build and grow with
Favourite mod?: Applied Energistics/Thaumcraft
What are you like?: Computer programmer for the military. I enjoy what I do, and I also enjoy playing minecraft when I'm not nose deep into code.
Country/State?: United States
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? (Please note, this does NOT make you ineligible): No
Looking forward to hearing back from you!

KillerRamer

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN?:killajoke
Age (Would like people 16 and older)?:Nineteen going on twenty this week.
Reason for whitelist?:Just a fellah looking for a pleasant community.
Favourite mod?: Tinkers construct. I can make a meeeeeeeean tool.
What are you like?:I believe in treating others like you would like to be treated. So I generally try to treat em nicely. Although heads up... I'm probably going to have the highest death count on the server....
Country/State?:US EST time.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? (Please note, this does NOT make you ineligible):Nope!

KonM4N4Life

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Miroku2235
Age (Would like people 16 and older)?: 26 in under a week.
Reason for whitelist?: To play with a group of people instead of in the vast emptiness of Singeplayer.
Favourite mod?: Thaumcraft
What are you like?: I'm a geek. Love playing D&D, games on Steam, building computers. Also married, haha.
Country/State?: SC, USA.

IGN?: Synasthesia
Age (Would like people 16 and older)?: 25
Reason for whitelist?: Looking for a small community to build and grow with
Favourite mod?: Applied Energistics/Thaumcraft
What are you like?: Computer programmer for the military. I enjoy what I do, and I also enjoy playing minecraft when I'm not nose deep into code.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? (Please note, this does NOT make you ineligible): No

Application:
IGN?:killajoke
Age (Would like people 16 and older)?:Nineteen going on twenty this week.
Reason for whitelist?:Just a fellah looking for a pleasant community.
Favourite mod?: Tinkers construct. I can make a meeeeeeeean tool.
What are you like?:I believe in treating others like you would like to be treated. So I generally try to treat em nicely. Although heads up... I'm probably going to have the highest death count on the server....
Country/State?:US EST time.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? (Please note, this does NOT make you ineligible):Nope!

Added to whitelist! Enjoy!

mine_it_your_way

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: mine_it_your_way
Reason for whitelist: looking for an awesome server to unleash on and ssp gets very lonely.
Favorite mod: foresty, i love bees alot. I also like tree breeding and the auto farms.
What are you like: i am funny, there will be many facepalms, and i love minecraft and would like to do more livestreams and hang out with awesome builders. I would be willing to help with projects, if i dont know somgthing, i.can learn it. I also would be interested in getting some cool screenshots of buildings.
Country/state: michigan, U.S
Have you ever been banned from a server and if so why: its kind of hard to be banned on a server if you have never been on a server :)

EDIT: Is this a pvp server?

TheDoctor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: RougeAgent
Reason for whitelist?: Whitelisted servers are safer to my build and a closer community which are usually great :D
Favourite mod?: Red power but I have yet to play FTB in awhile so there are many new mods I am learning about.
What are you like?: I goof around a lot but I love to build and learn about these to new mods. I need a challenge or it goes dull. I am on and off since I have school(obviously) and I am very active in my community
Country/State?: 'MURICA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? (Please note, this does NOT make you ineligible): Yes for griefing when I was a newb over a year ago. 2nd time just recently for speaking out against the server because he wasn't taking care of his staff or his server. We would have long long periods of time(2 weeks) where we would never hear from him. He seemed to ignore his staff so when I spoke out actions were taken against me and yes I may of deserved it for my language but these problems had gone on for months.

KonM4N4Life

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: mine_it_your_way
Reason for whitelist: looking for an awesome server to unleash on and ssp gets very lonely.
Favorite mod: foresty, i love bees alot. I also like tree breeding and the auto farms.
What are you like: i am funny, there will be many facepalms, and i love minecraft and would like to do more livestreams and hang out with awesome builders. I would be willing to help with projects, if i dont know somgthing, i.can learn it. I also would be interested in getting some cool screenshots of buildings.
Country/state: michigan, U.S
Have you ever been banned from a server and if so why: its kind of hard to be banned on a server if you have never been on a server :)

EDIT: Is this a pvp server?

You have not been accepted and may find another server, I am sorry. :(

IGN?: RougeAgent
Reason for whitelist?: Whitelisted servers are safer to my build and a closer community which are usually great :D
Favourite mod?: Red power but I have yet to play FTB in awhile so there are many new mods I am learning about.
What are you like?: I goof around a lot but I love to build and learn about these to new mods. I need a challenge or it goes dull. I am on and off since I have school(obviously) and I am very active in my community
Country/State?: 'MURICA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? (Please note, this does NOT make you ineligible): Yes for griefing when I was a newb over a year ago. 2nd time just recently for speaking out against the server because he wasn't taking care of his staff or his server. We would have long long periods of time(2 weeks) where we would never hear from him. He seemed to ignore his staff so when I spoke out actions were taken against me and yes I may of deserved it for my language but these problems had gone on for months.

Added, enjoy. but any funny business... :p

cooldude100ca

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:cooldude100ca
Age (Would like people 16 and older)?:20
Reason for whitelist?:i prefer to play on smaller whitelisted servers as it allows you to get to know the other people who your playing with and it also give me a feeling of safety for my builds
Favourite mod?:AE because it allows me to automate and store large amounts of items without lag
What are you like?:i am a creative, friendly guy who finds minecraft dramatically more fun when you play with other players
Country/State?:Canada/Alberta
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?: I once accidentally banned was banned by my friend on my old server. :)

KonM4N4Life

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:cooldude100ca
Age (Would like people 16 and older)?:20
Reason for whitelist?:i prefer to play on smaller whitelisted servers as it allows you to get to know the other people who your playing with and it also give me a feeling of safety for my builds
Favourite mod?:AE because it allows me to automate and store large amounts of items without lag
What are you like?:i am a creative, friendly guy who finds minecraft dramatically more fun when you play with other players
Country/State?:Canada/Alberta
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?: I once accidentally banned was banned by my friend on my old server. :)

Whitelisted!, Enjoy :D

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: TheHawkeyeNL
Age (Would like people 16 and older)?: I'm 18 years old
Reason for whitelist?: I'm looking for a new server since my last server died out
Favourite mod?: Applied energistics brings me much joy, because you can automate so much if you're smart enough
What are you like?: i'm a friendly player that likes to talk alot on chat
Country/State?: The Netherlands
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? (Please note, this does NOT make you ineligible): no i have not beenb anned, there are rules to make the game fun for everyone, so why break them

LobsterDawg

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: kanis999
Age (Would like people 16 and older)?: 17
Reason for whitelist?: would love to play in a small server
Favourite mod?: Thermal Expansion
What are you like?: community worker who would love to play with others
Country/State?: Florida, US

crimsonT

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN?: crimsonTblade

Age (Would like people 16 and older)?: 21

Reason for whitelist?: I have never been on a sever before and i want to play MC with other people (hopefully) make friends and also enjoy the different play style that sever play has to offer.

Favourite mod?: At the moment it has to be extra utility, that mod offers some really innovative ideas to make building and playing great (angel block need I say more)
What are you like?: Friendly, avid learner of mod mechanics (as i have only been on MC for a couple months now) Mr Dire videos help an awful lot i must say. Would love the chance to community build.

Country/State?: UK England

Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? (Please note, this does NOT make you ineligible): I have never been on a sever before so no.

DavidCraps

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: TheTechPony
Age (Would like people 16 and older)?: 14
Reason for whitelist?: Looking for some people make friends with and play and get along.
Favourite mod?: Applied Energistics/Mystcraft/Dartcraft
What are you like?: I am nice just don't make me mad, like to watch anime and hear music and play leisurely.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? (Please note, this does NOT make you ineligible): Yes,because I lend my friend my account.