FTB Unleashed 1.1.2 Server issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkoroDragon

Jul 29, 2019
I run a server for FTB Unleashed, and saw this morning that the pack had updated to 1.1.2. I went about the usual routine, downloading the server, removing folders and replacing them with the updated ones and ran the server again, only to find that the mods on the server were out of date with the client.

I proceeded to check the .rar file I downloaded, and when I checked the mods folder my suspicions were confirmed: It seems that the "Download Server" option in the client leads to a server zip of outdated mods. It seems that the "Download Server" button still links to the 1.1.1 server files.

Knowing my luck this will have been updated before I even post this thread, but it's still something that I need fixed in order to get my server back up and running again.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
I run a server for FTB Unleashed, and saw this morning that the pack had updated to 1.1.2. I went about the usual routine, downloading the server, removing folders and replacing them with the updated ones and ran the server again, only to find that the mods on the server were out of date with the client.

I proceeded to check the .rar file I downloaded, and when I checked the mods folder my suspicions were confirmed: It seems that the "Download Server" option in the client leads to a server zip of outdated mods. It seems that the "Download Server" button still links to the 1.1.1 server files.

Knowing my luck this will have been updated before I even post this thread, but it's still something that I need fixed in order to get my server back up and running again.

This may be a matter of repo lag or whatever, not certain, as I picked up 1.1.2 without issue.

I personally would hold on 1.1.1 for the moment, particularly if there's any significant amount of MFR machinery in use and as long as you aren't having considerable issues with microblocks/wireless redstone devices. The issues with tile entities and MFR machines from 1.1.0 is back unless you want to turn off Forge MultiPart.

DarkoroDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Just managed to download the files now. Not entirely sure what the issue was.

Our server just restarted recently, so no one has gotten to any MFR machinery or microblocks yet.

Soos

Jul 29, 2019
I am also having the same problem of not being able to update the mod files. I will check in with any new information. Or if the server files update from the download on the website.

Banhat

Jul 29, 2019
I ran into the same issue, but I just took the Client mod/ and Config/ folders and put those on the server, deleting the Backtools and Voxelmap mods. Works just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.