FTB Unleashed 1.1.2 GregTech

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

LewisGraham1998

Jul 29, 2019
When i added gregtech to version 1.1.1 it worked know once i add it to 1.1.2 i get a error msg i know it is a id config but i dont want to do all of those configs again does anyone have a ready made config that they could give me

Thanks

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Really? - for 2 reasons
1st "Really?" is because when I installed GT I didn't get any ID conflicts on the latest version of Unleashed.
2nd "Really?" is because... Why would you post this? It really isn't hard, it's just change the IDs. Yet another "Hey, can you guys do this for me? I'm too lazy. KTHXBAI" thread.

LewisGraham1998

Jul 29, 2019
when i added it i got some id conflicts did you download any other config files cause it aint working or what aptional mods do you have added

LewisGraham1998

Jul 29, 2019
Change the configs... It is really easy. Just need to know how to type numbers...

i know how to do all of that but i want to avoide it as i have done it all before and cba doing it all over again as it is a lot of effort to do it in resolver

LewisGraham1998

Jul 29, 2019
Reed the post i want to try and avoid that as it take HOURS in resolver it do that as you have to go in and out of config files

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
If you "cba" to do it, what makes you think we'll do it for you?
Because eventually some rube will fly by and actually give him what he wants. You wont do it and neither would I, but some sap will actually give him what he wants if he's persistent.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Not if we get this thread shut down!

* goes on a long rant about Greg, Equivalent Exchange, and Redpower 2 *

(Please don't actually do that. D: )

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Not if we get this thread shut down!

* goes on a long rant about Greg, Equivalent Exchange, and Redpower 2 *

(Please don't actually do that. D: )

DAAAART CRAAAAAFT!

Actually... OP did mention GT's configs. This thread could very well devolve in to a GregHate storm.

OP is lazy but I can't fault him for not wanting to mess with Gregs config.
But he's still lazy.

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
Here's a tutorial:
1 Go to NEI and look at unused ID's, find a good stretch of them
2 Add GregTech, see if you even need to change them
3 If needed change change the ID's to the ones you found

Now go do it.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Here's a tutorial:
1 Go to NEI and look at unused ID's, find a good stretch of them