Problem FTB Unleased server not starting up. Please help :)

Tetlys

Jul 29, 2019
Each time the server loads up, Getting very few errors that I can see, although im very new to the modded server field.

All logs are located below, Please let me know if you can spot a problem, Would like to get the server up sooner rather than later.

Console log : http://pastebin.com/X4Zwk4sG

Crash Logs: http://pastebin.com/BM6EGq1q

Thanks in advanced for the help, I know it may be something stupid, and please don't just link me to another thread, take time to explains the problem, hopefully it will help others with the same issue, as I have discover many on my search for a fix.

Many thanks, Tetlys

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
libraries broken. delete the libraries directory and run the install again

Tetlys

Jul 29, 2019
Im running the Feed the beast unleashed pack, There is no "Install" not like there is on FTB inifity at least

Tetlys

Jul 29, 2019
I re-downloaded the mod, and ran the server prior to upload onto the FTP Server, Still no luck with getting it to run.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Im running the Feed the beast unleashed pack, There is no "Install" not like there is on FTB inifity at least

Here are the instructions I instructed on the another thread in this section.

Here is a method I found that works best when I setup my own and my one customer's server.
1. First find out what Forge version the pack is running, easiest way to log in the game and look on the far left bottom of your screen.
2. Go and download that forge version as an installer
3. Run it and tells it to install server on your computer (not client and you need to create and tell it to install it in a EMPTY folder)
4. Upload those contents to your empty server's directory (empty if it you haven't yet)
5. Add mods and config folders
6. Start server and let it crash
7. Stop it and accept the EULA
8. Start it back up and it should runs.

I hope these help you out.

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
hmm, does it ship with the libraries? If so I would recommend to download it again so you get a fresh set of the libraries.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
hmm, does it ship with the libraries? If so I would recommend to download it again so you get a fresh set of the libraries.

I think he means that there isn't a "server download" for it, he should be able to run it provided he follows my instructions at any rates though.