FTB Unhinged Servers?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Conjurous

Jul 29, 2019
I've been searching forums and many of the FTB server listing sites and cannot seem to find an FTB Unhinged Server. I did find one, but it is empty and requires whitelist so not to interested in a dead server.

Do none exist? Why doesn't anybody like a challenge? Any server operators considering an unhinged server?

Q009

Jul 29, 2019
Just wait a bit. The pack hasn't even been released so it is to be expected

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019
I'll probably trow a unhinged server soon. If you want me to tell you when, send me a PM and I'll answer it when it's up.

Toreishii

Jul 29, 2019
I'm starting an unhinged server today on my dedicated, I'll post it in the server promotion list when I get it configured.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Do none exist? Why doesn't anybody like a challenge? Any server operators considering an unhinged server?

It's a new pack, I even have trouble finding any Unleashed servers. It's not that no one likes a challenge, its (what I stated previously), and the fact that the mod count is WAY lower than in Unleashed.

Reactions: CrissHill

timmsy1986

Jul 29, 2019
its not that I am planning I think unleashed now not unhinged its just getting the plugins and essentials working and set up correctly like my old server before making it live, cant just chuck it on and go want to get it right.[DOUBLEPOST=1375228433][/DOUBLEPOST]looking for a mature community UK based, we are all 25+ but 18+ is fine if anyone wants to get involved, I do lets play on the server also so be nice to have others the same minded.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
It's a new pack, I even have trouble finding any Unleashed servers. It's not that no one likes a challenge, its (what I stated previously), and the fact that the mod count is WAY lower than in Unleashed.
I think it has all to do with aversion to challenge. I have mates that swear by GT as being the best mod ever but when my server admin decides Extra Bees needs to be disabled high end Gregtech stuff starts to look like a distant chore to them.

The lack of mods in the pack makes GT vastly harder as lot of other mods did trivialize much of GT's carefully planned progression blocks.

People will avoid Unhinged becasue they may enjoy and or be dependent on the mods left out.

Reactions: ff255away

CrissHill

Jul 29, 2019
I think it has all to do with aversion to challenge. I have mates that swear by GT as being the best mod ever but when my server admin decides Extra Bees needs to be disabled high end Gregtech stuff starts to look like a distant chore to them.

The lack of mods in the pack makes GT vastly harder as lot of other mods did trivialize much of GT's carefully planned progression blocks.

People will avoid Unhinged becasue they may enjoy and or be dependent on the mods left out.

I'm really a GT fan, I even think that it's one of the best mods out there (along with foresty+extra bees). For me the problem with Unhinged is that it doesn't offer me enough variety. I don't mind removing cheaty mods like EE3 or Powerconverters... but not having Thaumcraft and extra bees really sucks.

But luckily i've found custom pack servers that make modpacks that I really love.