Windows .exe FTB Ultimate Wont Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackstur12

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I could recently play on the Ultimate pack just fine but yesterday it stopped working. After I press enter it starts loading as it normally would but then it stops and gives me this message that I have posted at http://www.famousbymorning.com/mer.htm
Please help! Also please don't make instructions overly complicated so I can follow them easily. Thank you!
Console Log:
www.famousbymorning.com/ftbcl.htm
By the way all the other packs work fine, just Ultimate isn't working.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Please post your entire client side console log on pastebin.com and link your paste URL here. This is the other window that is opened by the FTB launcher. Please post any and all other logs you can provide to pastebin.com and link those as well. Logs are much easier to read when uploaded to pastebin. To prevent future issues, such as pastebin flagging your log as spam and deleting it, it is simplest to create an account on pastebin.com and use that account to upload your logs.

jackstur12

Jul 29, 2019
Please post your entire client side console log on pastebin.com and link your paste URL here. This is the other window that is opened by the FTB launcher. Please post any and all other logs you can provide to pastebin.com and link those as well. Logs are much easier to read when uploaded to pastebin. To prevent future issues, such as pastebin flagging your log as spam and deleting it, it is simplest to create an account on pastebin.com and use that account to upload your logs.
Ok, here's the console log:
www.famousbymorning.com/ftbcl.htm
Sorry that it's not on pastebin but I cannot access it from my PC. Thanks!

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
Try eigther temporarily disabling your anti virus (at least the sandbox part if it have such) or add the FTB folder to the safe list of your anti virus

jackstur12

Jul 29, 2019
Let me point out (and I've added this to the 1st post) all the other packs work fine, it's only the Ultimate that stopped.

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
  • Follow the link in my signature about updating java, follow directions, then ...
  • Follow the link in my signature about leaking worlds, go to "Fix #1" and follow the first seven directions.
  • If your still having a problem, then...
  • Follow the link in my signature about log files.
P.S. We really do perfer pastebin. But props on not posting it to the forum here.

Status
Not open for further replies.