Whitelist Server FTB Ultimate Whitelisted : 17+ : Mindcrack Inspired : 15GB RAM : 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

anthony098765

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: anthony098765
Skype Username: anthony0987651
Why do you think this server is for you: I think this server is for me because I love to watch the mindcrackers and love to play like them, I like to do team builds and work with others. :)
Have you ever been banned before. Yes, I have but it was because i tend to speak my mind and that sometimes gets me in trouble. :p
How often will you play: All day, everyday/ When ever i can!

goddlykitten

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: goddlykitty
Skype Username: connor.thunell
Why do you think this server is for you: i have been looking for a server to stream on and since this is mindcrack inspired it sounds like the perfect server to start streaming on
Have you ever been banned before. no
How often will you play: 3-4 hours a day

brianzomx9

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: BrianZeroX
Skype Username: brianzomx1
Why do you think this server is for you: because it seems that it is a serious server with no immature players that ruins other bases, etc.
Have you ever been banned before: no, im a very friendly person
How often will you play: almost 1 hour everyday if im not too tired from school.

Leomfiorito

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Remain_L
Skype Username: leo.fiorito
Why do you think this server is for you: want a calm modded server to play on and enjoy
Have you ever been banned before: Never
How often will you play: As often as possible, from 3 to 7 days a week

manvswaffle

Jul 29, 2019
Ha, I just realized the original post is over a year old. This is probably a necro thread. Sorry :p

Last edited:

Alex hales

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:AIHxBROTHERS
Skype Username:mybladeiscoming
Why do you think this server is for you: Because this is a whitelisted server, whitelisted servers are mainly a tight community who is very friendly with each other for the most part.
Have you ever been banned before. No i have never been banned before this is the first time i have tried to join a whitelisted server.
How often will you play: I will be able to play most days of the week. Unless i have work or i am playing another game.