Whitelist Server FTB Ultimate Whitelisted : 17+ : Mindcrack Inspired : 15GB RAM : 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

HiROs15

Jul 29, 2019
This FTB Server i a 24/7 Whitelisted server. But there is somthing different that a lot of people. enjoy. We are a mindcrack inspired server meaning pranking and all that other stuff is allowed. We have zero plugins installed making this server a one of a kind server.
To apply to the server you need to post a reply to this forum post below with the following application template. Once you post that below, and admin will contact you on skype and ask you a few questions.

RULES:
  • No Hacking
  • No Abusing ANY Glitches
  • No Stealing
  • No Greifing or destroying others land.
  • No building close to other people without their permission.
  • No attempting to cause lag
  • No building very laggy machines.
APPLICATION TEMPLATE:

Minecraft Username:
Skype Username:
Have you ever been banned before.
How often will you play:

A member of the server will contact you on skype when they see this application. This usually takes about 24 hours.

Hope to see you soon!

HiROs15

Jul 29, 2019
I am currently lurking to forums if anyone would like to apply now would be the time.

IRyannHD

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: IRyannHD

Why I would like to join? Because I'm interested in joining an online Feed The Beast server to build, make friends and help on projects with others in building structures, or in more of a technical area such as industrial craft, Applied Energistics or Red Power. As in previous servers I have tried to touch all the mods and explore/learn as much as I can and when it comes to Feed the beast I'm good when it comes to the mod aspect and creating intricate setups as My 'good at' subject would be the more technical side of feed the beast such as Red power, Build craft/Industrial craft.

I got banned for saying you need to hold s*it by an auto language plugin when I was meant to write hold shift*

I would most likely end up playing for a minimum of 2 hours a day but obviously I have a life as well, but I will still be an active player.

I know you're a no plugin server but I would recommend Greifprevention as for a fact people will grief or steal, I've ran multiple servers where I trusted people, bad idea though, it's a nice thought but in most cases it wont work.

anyway, thanks for reading :)

PhilsGeneralTso

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: PhilsGeneralTso
Skype Username: I don't have one atm.
Why do you think this server is for you: This server seems like a relaxed server. There isn't a lot of people on it which I like.
Have you ever been banned before. Nope
How often will you play: If I don't have a lot of homework, i will be playing at least an hour a day.

HiROs15

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: IRyannHD

Why I would like to join? Because I'm interested in joining an online Feed The Beast server to build, make friends and help on projects with others in building structures, or in more of a technical area such as industrial craft, Applied Energistics or Red Power. As in previous servers I have tried to touch all the mods and explore/learn as much as I can and when it comes to Feed the beast I'm good when it comes to the mod aspect and creating intricate setups as My 'good at' subject would be the more technical side of feed the beast such as Red power, Build craft/Industrial craft.

I got banned for saying you need to hold s*it by an auto language plugin when I was meant to write hold shift*

I would most likely end up playing for a minimum of 2 hours a day but obviously I have a life as well, but I will still be an active player.

I know you're a no plugin server but I would recommend Greifprevention as for a fact people will grief or steal, I've ran multiple servers where I trusted people, bad idea though, it's a nice thought but in most cases it wont work.

anyway, thanks for reading :)

You have been accepted. Ill contact you on skype tomorrow after i get home from work. about 3:30 EST[DOUBLEPOST=1392344731][/DOUBLEPOST]
You have been accepted. Ill contact you on skype tomorrow after i get home from work. about 3:30 EST
Just kiddng ill contact you now.

HiROs15

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: PhilsGeneralTso
Skype Username: I don't have one atm.
Why do you think this server is for you: This server seems like a relaxed server. There isn't a lot of people on it which I like.
How often will you play: If I don't have a lot of homework, i will be playing at least an hour a day.
You need a skype account and a microphone in order to continue with you application.

IRyannHD

Jul 29, 2019
You have been accepted. Ill contact you on skype tomorrow after i get home from work. about 3:30 EST[DOUBLEPOST=1392344731][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just kiddng ill contact you now.

at least take my advice and watch the video if you wont let me on, one plugin, greifprevention, its easy to write a bio...people will always say they haven't been banned, and they will write a lie about being on the server, ow well, at least i was honest.

Drockmoney

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Drockmoney
Skype Username: ImDrockGT
Why do you think this server is for you: I think this server is for me because I try and help out as much as I can and I like being in a server community
Have you ever been banned before. No
How often will you play: I will often play around 3-4 hours a day (my parents are divoreced so i will only be able to play every 2 days and every other weekend

friender_men

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:friender_men

Skype Username: friender_men or skill2killl

Why do you think this server is for you: I have been lookin gfor a whitelsited server for a long time now and this one has everything im looking for so i decided to apply

Have you ever been banned before: Yes i have but it was because i stole back my own stuff

How often will you play:2-3 hours a day

Thanks for reading
~Friender

HiROs15

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Drockmoney
Skype Username: ImDrockGT
Why do you think this server is for you: I think this server is for me because I try and help out as much as I can and I like being in a server community
Have you ever been banned before. No
How often will you play: I will often play around 3-4 hours a day (my parents are divoreced so i will only be able to play every 2 days and every other weekend
You have been accepted. I will contact you on skype as soon as possible.[DOUBLEPOST=1392858790][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Username:friender_men

Skype Username: friender_men or skill2killl

Why do you think this server is for you: I have been lookin gfor a whitelsited server for a long time now and this one has everything im looking for so i decided to apply

Have you ever been banned before: Yes i have but it was because i stole back my own stuff

How often will you play:2-3 hours a day

Thanks for reading
~Friender
You have been accepted. I will contact you on skype as soon as possible.

BasicallyGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: BasicallyGamers
Skype Username: FijianMamba
Why do you think this server is for you: I love the Ultimate pack and have been looking for a server without plugins for a very long time. I like how you have more then 1 stage of applications before you accept people to make sure you have the right people on the server. It seems like it will be a very good and fun server and community to be a part of
Have you ever been banned before: No
How often will you play: Pretty much everyday

DeathVender124

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: DeathVender124
Skype Username: deathvender124
Why do you think this server is for you: I want a small community server to play on and meet new people.
Have you ever been banned before. No, I'm a player that follows the rules.
How often will you play: As much as I can. I have a job, so any time I can.

TheSettler

Jul 29, 2019
Skype Username:_TheSettler_
Why do you think this server is for you: I don't know yet.
Have you ever been banned before. nope
How often will you play: often

Cheesos

Jul 29, 2019
Skype Username: cheesygamerworld but skypes glithing email me at [email protected]
Minecraft Username: Cheesos
Why do you think this server is for you: i like small modded servers
Have you ever been banned before: No
How often will you play 3-5 times a week

munchcin123

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: munchcin123
Skype Username: xxsoulrevelationsxx
Why do you think this server is for you: A small, close community to play with on a server is what I seek. Mindcrack inspire is like a perfect
server for me:D
How often will you play: Couple hours a day (as long as my Trig and Physics classes allow it)

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
Minecraft Username:natirs
Skype Username: crystalgirl193
Why do you think this server is for you:i have been looking for a more free and more flowingly fun server to play on so i can have a lot of fun in but currently all of the servers i used to play on shut down forever
Have you ever been banned before. umm yea in vanilla minecraft. once
How often will you play:i play everyday for a couple of hours

Ardjeh

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Ardje
Skype Username: Ardjeuh
Why do you think this server is for you: First of all its a whitelisted server, thats important to me because it attracts people that really want to join the server. Second of all whitelisted servers mostly mean fun and tight-knit servers with a good community, thats definately one of the most important things for me when I'm looking for a server to play on!
Have you ever been banned before: Nope!
How often will you play: As often as possible, that means at least 30 minutes to an hour a day, and that can expand to a loooot of hours a day haha. Just depends on how much time I have :)

Xarath

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: XarathCain
Skype Username: Xarath_Cain
Why do you think this server is for you: I've been looking for a new ultimate server. I love the feel of a community and I like the fact that this server has no pesky plugins :p
Have you ever been banned before: I have never been banned from a server in all my time spent in minecraft
How often will you play: To be honest atleast 2-3 hours a day depending on life (College, family ect ect )