FTB Ultimate - Vague Lightning

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

laptopdude90

Jul 29, 2019
The other day, I was playing FTB. I have a dual screen setup, and while I was on the wiki, I noticed some flashes on FTB. I looked at my main screen, and it stopped. When I went back to the wiki, it started again, so I kept my eyes glued to my main screen, and eventually, it happened. It didn't look like real life lightning, nor minecraft lightning. I was in a building, and it started in front and slightly above me, in the exact same place every time. I had gone on the wiki while I was building a xycraft tank, so that's what my vision was on. It was a white line, half a block thick, it looked like, and a few blocks long. It happened 3 or 4 times. Does anybody know what I'm talking about?

Also, it wasn't a wisp.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Utumno

Jul 29, 2019
Slowpoke and the FTB staff have been modifying the mods without telling anyone.

The flash you saw was Herobrine

Reactions: Loufmier

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
did you know?
every time time someone discovers nyan cat in ftb launcher a lightning strikes on every server.

but seriously, frequent lighting strike can bee caused by bees with lightning trait. a good way of griefing trolling on server...