Casual Server FTB Ultimate "TheBeastFeedsYou" (WhiteList)(1.1.2) (Youtubers)(Builders) Start A Small Community!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
Server Info

PortForwarded And Ready To go!

Slots: 20

Host: Personal Server

Mod pack: Ultimate FTB pack

Difficulty: Normal

Server Rules

Only PVP, if they agree to it,

No raiding other peoples items

and have fun:)

Application

MC Username:

Where are you From?:

why do you want to join us?:

How much do you play?:

What Mod Are you good at?:

Youtubers:

If you record youtube it would be cool to start a small community and help our channels grow!

Builders!

I want to make a server trailer, and i want showcase some unique buildings!

Attach Pictures of Your Build!:)

9x9 Building are not the way to go, I want some guys that can build beautiful pieces!​

(So everyone attach at least one of yours builds, or cool machine contraptions you guys have made! :)

Server Information:

24/7 (Most Of The Time)

Server Specs

i7 3770k

32GB RAM (10 Allocated to Server)

Asus Mobo

Crucial SSD

HDD

Ect,.

Add Me On Skype, " TheKingGorilla"
Or reply to the post:)

kr990

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: kr990
Where are you From?: Canada
why do you want to join us?: looking for a nice active server
How much do you play?: A couple hours a day
What Mod Are you good at?: I'm pretty decent at most of the mods in ftb.

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: kr990
why do you want to join us?: looking for a nice active server
How much do you play?: A couple hours a day
What Mod Are you good at?: I'm pretty decent at most of the mods in ftb.

If you got a skype account add me man, TheKingGorilla

J_B_der_Held

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: J_B_der_Held
Where are you From?: Germany
why do you want to join us?: Looking for a new server with a good small community.
How much do you play?: Depending on how much time i have. Normal one hour per day up.
What Mod Are you good at?: Actually, almost all of them. Not only FTB mods.​

Noah Collingwood

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: captianmambo269

Where are you From?: Australia

why do you want to join us?: I've been looking for a small community to play with were every one is easy to get along with.

How much do you play?: about an hour or two,every day, if I get a day off ...most of day!!

What Mod Are you good at?: I am good at all mods, and I am happy to help others

Other notes: I have OCD so I want leave a mess and stuff untidy!! I have Skype. I love to build big structures...so can help out with that. I am thing of starting a youtube channel and I will use this server.

Hope you can consider my application. Thanks

Andrew_328

Jul 29, 2019
Application
My username is avation101.
My age is 15 and a half.
I am from the USA.
The reason I want to join you is that I want to play with a nice community and have a fun time.
I play on and off every day/every other day and over the summer I will go on vacation, so if I'm off for a week or so I'm just on vacation.
I try to use all kinds of mods and I don't have a specific "focus" when it comes to mod packs.
Thank you:)

one of my builds http://i.imgur.com/AP14d9s.jpg
I plan to have my main base be a space station thing and have a space center thing too.

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
Application
My username is avation101.
My age is 15 and a half.
I am from the USA.
The reason I want to join you is that I want to play with a nice community and have a fun time.
I play on and off every day/every other day and over the summer I will go on vacation, so if I'm off for a week or so I'm just on vacation.
I try to use all kinds of mods and I don't have a specific "focus" when it comes to mod packs.
Thank you:)

one of my builds http://i.imgur.com/AP14d9s.jpg
I plan to have my main base be a space station thing and have a space center thing too.

add me on skype man, TheKingGorilla

DrParadise

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: DrParadise
Where are you From?: Alabama, US
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to get back into Youtube and I really feel a small community of Minecraft Players and potential Youtubers would be a fantastic place to be, and also I love small, close communities.
How much do you play?: Too much haha, I have college coming up in the fall, and other than that I am on Minecraft.
What Mod Are you good at?: I am fantastic at every mod, except the bee and tree breeding, I don't know too much on those yet.

liam besant

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: littlelee211
Where are you From?:UK/England
why do you want to join us?: I'm looking for a server with a great community and help other people
How much do you play?: I'm on pretty much everyday
What Mod Are you good at?: I'm not the most experienced player but i'm still learning

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: DrParadise
Where are you From?: Alabama, US
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to get back into Youtube and I really feel a small community of Minecraft Players and potential Youtubers would be a fantastic place to be, and also I love small, close communities.
How much do you play?: Too much haha, I have college coming up in the fall, and other than that I am on Minecraft.
What Mod Are you good at?: I am fantastic at every mod, except the bee and tree breeding, I don't know too much on those yet.

Add me on skype TheKingGorilla

Trojan

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username:TrojanHD
Where are you From?:UK
why do you want to join us?:I've been looking for a new ftb server to play on after i was forced to shut down my server due to costs. I'm thinking about starting a youtube channel so it would good if i'm on a server that is ok with making youtube videos if i decide to.
How much do you play?:1-2 hours a day and 5+ on weekends
What Mod Are you good at?:I'm pretty good at all the mods apart from computer craft but i'd say im best at automating farms so soulshards, buildcraft, forestry, minefactory reloded etc.
Heres an image of something i built at spawn on my old server

TheGreatPoskitt

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: TheGreatPoskitt
Why do you want to join us?: I've played on many great Tekkit servers. Unfortunately, they all went down due to lack of funds or other reasons. I've had great experiences with most of them and wish to revive some of those memories.
How much do you play?: 1 hour on weekdays and 4+ on weekends. But it's summer so.....
What Mod Are you good at?: I work a lot with Industrial Craft and Build Craft. Kinda got the swing of Gregtech too.

bambiiable

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: Bambiiable

Where are you From?: California!

why do you want to join us?: I want a modded server that I can stream on :p

How much do you play?: Everyother day probably,

What Mod Are you good at?: Applied Energistics and Forestry
Picture of a build : http://imgur.com/a/Nfl1M

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
MC username- pizzawolf14
Age- 15
Where u from?- Georgia
Im looking for a small-ish server that i can play on and not be killed by some dude in quantum
how much do you play? too much...
WHat mod are you good at? not thaumcraft :p
dont currently have pictures of builds but i usually build non-geometric shaped buildings.

Pickle6415

Jul 29, 2019
MC User name: pickle6415
Where I am from: United States
Why do I want to join: I have been playing for a long time on my own and with my kids on our own server, I just don't want to have to host it all the time. And it would be awesome to play with other people who are older than 10 LOL.
How much do I play?: At least every day, sometimes I play a couple times in one day.
What Mod am I good at?: Bees & Trees. I love working with them, as well as any kind of farming.
My builds - be gentle, they aren't super by any means, but it was really fun building them :)It's just bits of a small map I made for my kids to play :)

2013-07-08_172443.png

2013-07-08_172623.png

2013-07-08_172545.png

TaxableFoot

Jul 29, 2019
User: armageddon3124

Where: Ontario, Canada

Why: I've gone through a lot of public servers, and none of them have ever really worked out
for me because of banned items, raids, protections, etc. I'm just looking for a small sevrer
to settle down on and to have some fun.

How much: 2-3 hours a day, most days.

Mod: Thermal Expansion, IC2, CC, Gregtech

I do have skype and teamspeak if anyone is interested. hope to hear from the server owner soon.

Afraidanna

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: AA2Maui

Where are you From?: USA

why do you want to join us?: I like playing with a small community, most of the time, smaller community= less arguments, griefing, other annoying things, etc.

How much do you play?: I play a LOT, Im on the computer for at least 10 hours every day, leaving plenty of time to play on MC servers!

What Mod Are you good at?: Well in the ultimate pack, I am good with Buildcraft, Some minefactory here and there, and some other loose mods like industrialcraft2:)