FTB Ultimate Reloaded (IC² machines)

H

haftting

Hey,
I dunno if this is the correct channel for my question, I'm sorry if not.
But I noticed that in FTB Ult. Reloaded some machines (like semi fluid generator) are not available and interfaces (solid/fluid canning machine) differ from the original IC². I was trying to find entries in some configs that cause this but I wasn't able to find anything til now.
Can anyone may tell me if there is a way of editing these things?!

Thx in advance.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I very much doubt the ones that differ can be altered - while the attempt is to capture the feel of the original FTB Ultimate, as the mods have changed there's only so close they can get. As for the semi fluid generator, that could be one of two things (which, as I'm not super familiar with the mods, I can't help with): either its not in that version of the mod anymore, or the recipe has been disabled somehow. If its the latter its potentially fixable; presumably there will be a script somewhere that has the recipe being removed (and probably the item hidden from JEI), which could be edited. Otherwise, I'm all out of advice :(

H

haftting

Thats what I thought of. I checked the scripts and config files but wasn't able to find anything helpful. Just saw that some of the IC² items are disabled. And I thought of hidden items/blocks as well. Therefore I just tried to craft the semi fluid gen without being shown in JEI but even the recipe parts arent available.
And as I said fore example with the fluid/solid canning machine there is a completely different gui as it should be (but without the other blocks I couldn't even use the normal one was well).

H

haftting

I very much doubt the ones that differ can be altered - while the attempt is to capture the feel of the original FTB Ultimate, as the mods have changed there's only so close they can get. As for the semi fluid generator, that could be one of two things (which, as I'm not super familiar with the mods, I can't help with): either its not in that version of the mod anymore, or the recipe has been disabled somehow. If its the latter its potentially fixable; presumably there will be a script somewhere that has the recipe being removed (and probably the item hidden from JEI), which could be edited. Otherwise, I'm all out of advice :(

Edit: I now just removed the configs folder and all blocks are available...So this will be a lot of try around from now on I think