Solved FTB ultimate reloaded AE2 problems

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
P

philip83

i am having issues with AE2 in ftb ultimate reloaded, My ae system keeps turning off and on and has been since i exceeded what would have been the 8 channel limit. it was bearable in the beginning but once i added auto-crafting and a few machines to it it became unbearable. If it goes 5 seconds without flickering I'm lucky. Since controllers are removed is there anyway to get around this or fix it?

Before anyone asks i made sure to go to the extremes with power just to make sure it wasnt that, hooked it up to 2 dedicated ultimate solars.

P

philip83

Figured out a solution, the system couldn't handle all the active components because the energy acceptor couldn't hold enough energy. A dense energy cell solved all my problems.