FTB (ULTIMATE-Private) Infinity Server [v1.3.4] [24/7]

• Old server guidelines still apply, read them here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/server-thread-guidelines-must-read.295/

VLADPRO100LORD

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys! My name is Vlad, if you read this thread you may interested in the new FTB private server. Server has 20 GB of RAM/Core i7 3.1GHz CPU/1Gbps dedicated connection and 64 Slots [24/7] without lags.

Special Respect for YouTubers!

No Banned Items - No Griefing. Some explosions fixed. All players ideas valuable for me!

PLUGINS ARE AVAILABLE,COULD BE ADDED BY PLAYERS PROPOSITIONS ! :)

[Rules]

• No Stealing.
  • No Griefing.
  • No PvP.
  • Quarry in Overworld must not leave giant holes.
  • No traveling too far out.
  • Don't make lag machines.
  • Be respectful to others and their building area.
  • No racism, sexism, or homophobia.
My target is to create ultimate,friendly community with awesome people and Geeks! I will be really happy to see adequate,friendly,motivated people!

No Extra Mods required :3 Server IP: NFCraft.net (Really, that's my old domain!) PORT: 25565/DEFAULT: NOT REQUIRED TO CONNECT!

Requirements:

• Skype required [We are a community, we are family. Our idea is to communicate and share with experienced, so be ready to talk :)]
  • Availability of adequacy and responsibility.
  • Knowledge of English !!!
{Q} How to get on server?

Here's the guide :

1. Add me in Skype : vladpro100lord

2. Write in request following information:
  • Minecraft UserName
  • Your Name/Surname
  • Something about you
  • Reason why you want to play on the server. (Motivation)
  • YouTube Channel (If available/Not necessarily)
3.I Will add you to whitelist if all the requirements will fit and reflect your understanding. 4. Join server after my answer :)

If you fail to follow rules, you will be banned forever Thank you for the attention, Have Fun and Good Luck!

|ickyham

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft UserName: ickyham
  • Your Name/Surname: Tom Shaw
  • Something about you: I love ftb.
  • Reason why you want to play on the server. (Motivation) I want to play on a server like yours because i like the way the mindcrackers play together and would like to have a small community of people to play with. :D
  • YouTube Channel (If available/Not necessarily)

D

DRmodderc5

hey there vlad my name is james walker and i would liked to join your lovly server :)
Minecraft username: DrModderc5
i love anime (i am nerd XD) and i also love hopes and dreams
i really love small community and few friend
i have youtube channel (but well it was just a dream i couldnt make any videos :( )
thanks for listaning i hope you will let me in your little comunity