Open Server FTB Ultimate Pack - Factions - PVP - 100 Slots - 32GB ECC RAM - No Banned Items!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

NAC_asasam

Jul 29, 2019
Good for raiding and Griefing. However, Canvas bags in my opinion are the most usefull type of bag ever. But as I said its very good!

HouseMD75

Jul 29, 2019
E3-1270 v2 3.5ghz
32GB ECC DDR3 ram
120gb sdd harddrive
1GBPS uplink

Sorry this is just the computer geek talking, this "1 GBPS uplink" needs to be updated to "1 Gbps uplink". When you use GBPS you are saying that it is a 1 gigabyte per second uplink. Whereas with Gbps, it means 1 gigabit per second also known as 100 megabytes. And if you really have a 1 Gigabyte per second uplink, please, for the love of God, tell me where I can get it and how much it costs, LOL!

Cieronph

Jul 29, 2019
Right so with an E3 your getting 100 people, when you say "it works with 100 people" could they actually move...

supernerdyharry

Jul 29, 2019
Yes? It was 20 tps. I have the server running on all 8 threads also MCPc+ spreads the plugins cpu usage across your cores. Cieronph do some research on how servers run first mate okay

BeastCrafter

Jul 29, 2019
Right so with an E3 your getting 100 people, when you say "it works with 100 people" could they actually move...
hey Cieronph just ignore the owner of this server the fact that he has to do hourly restarts, just made me lose hope for his understanding how things really work. Also once the tile entities start racking up I highly doubt he will be maintaining 20tps (impossible on such a mod pack)

Edit: for those wondering how he fixed canvas bugs dupr their is a mod called rptweaks which has been out for a while... kinda sad it wasn't unbanned from the beginning.

supernerdyharry

Jul 29, 2019
Even you have a lack of understanding we have one auto restart once every 12 hours, the way the i made the launch params is so that it only gives more ram when needed the one problem when using this method is the fact that after time e.g 12 hours it tends not to unload the ram usage so the restart is there so that all the current ram loaded is unloaded. So please get your facts correct. Fair enough if the server was running on default parameters but if you dont even know the way the server runs then just shhh.