FTB Ultimate Nyan Cat

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Purevulcan

Jul 29, 2019
I just started up the FTB Ultimate Pack and randomly get greeted with the Nyan Cat music and this as the animated background. Anyone else got this before?
FTBNyanCat.jpg

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
You have violated Mojang "Do not distribute and Copyright" by posting this!!!

OMG!!! I have to call the FBI now ... AGAIN. Sheesh. These 10,000 dollar rewards are just getting too annoying to cash.

---

Seriously though, yeah, it's not new. :)

Phantom27

Jul 29, 2019
Read my signature. I made it for a reason!

To be fair, there's a good chance he has never seen you before considering he signed up today, and therefore couldn't have seen your signature before creating this thread.

Expecting the person to use the search function before making a thread is perfectly reasonable, expecting them to have read your signature, not so much.

Btw, I suspect this is just a troll. There's been way too many of these threads lately, and I think it's a bit unlikely that every time someone gets the nyan cat they make an account on here just to tell us.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
I've yet to get the damn cat to make an appearance and it's not for lack of playing the game.

OMG, I should totally reveal my blonde hair and say "Hey, I tried clicking the music symbol in the upper right but it didn't make any noise. I think you uploaded it wrong."

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
LOL ya I had it for a week and then nothing

Two times in a row after my old modpack finally worked.
It was awesome when it happened, because of the timing.

Then it never happened again.

If we didn't have so many of these threads already on the forums, I would have posted a thread about it. Sort of how people posted threads about the slime jockeys from tinkers construct.

Phantom27

Jul 29, 2019
I never got it either. =\

Out of curiosity, is there music also?

EDIT: Oh wait, nevermind, there is. I'm stupid.

Harros

Jul 29, 2019
Two times in a row after my old modpack finally worked.
It was awesome when it happened, because of the timing.

Then it never happened again.

If we didn't have so many of these threads already on the forums, I would have posted a thread about it. Sort of how people posted threads about the slime jockeys from tinkers construct.
What are you talking about Slime Jockeys?