FTB Ultimate Mod History (Revised editions?)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Haruchai

Jul 29, 2019
Long story short version:

When were "denoflionsx", "DIAdvancedCompatibility", "Galacticraft", "Inficraft", "UniversalElectricity", "DivineRPG", "Mekanism", "OCS", "PluginMetrics" added to this server pack?

As best as I can discern, after reading the wiki, none of them were in the original pack and some of them are not compatible with MC 1.4.7. I have server copies from 2013 and 2014 (more than a year after Ultimate final was released) and none of them have these mods included.

Longer version:

I've been putzing around with a Ultimate server for almost three years (yes, I know it's old) and recently I started having problems with the performance.

The server is hosted on a freeNAS server on my LAN. Over the past few weeks to the point that now the server refuses to start. I looked at the networking and permissions log files and see nothing there. So I dug into the server and found those "new" mods and wondered if they were somehow related to my problem. Regardless, I'm curious as to when they were added and why.

Thanks

jpezninjo

Jul 29, 2019
I played both 1.4.7 and 1.5.2 Ultimate and I can firmly say none of those mods were in Ultimate. Mekanism I don't think was even released, and DicineRPG is a standalone gameplay-changing mod