FTB Ultimate Latency Issue?

UltimaOX

Jul 29, 2019
Reposting this in right forum section.

Ive noticed that my server has very apparent character studdering when moving with this new FTB Ultimate. Players move very glitchy. Chat is very responsive and hitting mobs is responsive but seeing others move isnt. Im running at 70-120fps so its not frame lag.

Ive ran Tekkit, FTB Magic World, Universal Electricity on this server and none of those ever had issues like this. it has 12gb of ram and an i7 cpu so i dont think its an issue of the computer. I am running server at 2gb of ram allocation.

Has anyone else been noticing this? it seems no matter what i do, i cant make it better. I did have dynmap that was causing extra server stress with FTB Ultimate but i disabled that. I also disabled Twilight FOrest as i know it caused high stress on the Magic World in the past, but that didnt help much either (though it did seem to help SOME).

If anyone has any thoughts or ideas let me know.

Clay Johnston

Jul 29, 2019
Yea I have had the same problem, and I think it has something to do with chunk loading mods or something like that. I still am not sure what I should change to improve the performance of my server.

robbversion1

Jul 29, 2019
i've been having the same problem. also when looking down the world apparently disappears and all i can see is lava and quartz crystals throughout the world.

RedDragonGecko

Jul 29, 2019
Reposting this in right forum section.

Ive noticed that my server has very apparent character studdering when moving with this new FTB Ultimate. Players move very glitchy. Chat is very responsive and hitting mobs is responsive but seeing others move isnt. Im running at 70-120fps so its not frame lag.

Ive ran Tekkit, FTB Magic World, Universal Electricity on this server and none of those ever had issues like this. it has 12gb of ram and an i7 cpu so i dont think its an issue of the computer. I am running server at 2gb of ram allocation.

Has anyone else been noticing this? it seems no matter what i do, i cant make it better. I did have dynmap that was causing extra server stress with FTB Ultimate but i disabled that. I also disabled Twilight FOrest as i know it caused high stress on the Magic World in the past, but that didnt help much either (though it did seem to help SOME).

If anyone has any thoughts or ideas let me know.

add- nogui to the end of the line java -Xms512M -Xmx1G -jar ftbserver.jar in the startserver.bat or startserver.sh

UltimaOX

Jul 29, 2019
add- nogui to the end of the line java -Xms512M -Xmx1G -jar ftbserver.jar in the startserver.bat or startserver.sh

I want to bear your children.

This fixed my server latency 100%.

My Server is Perfect now.

I love you. Seriously, lets make babies. THNAKYOU