Whitelist Server FTB Ultimate l White listed l 10 slots l English Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

IrishFreak91

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: IrishFreak91
Why do you want to join this server?: looking for a server with less of the immature kids. and always having to worry about my stuff being stolen or greif.
Whats you experience with FTB/Tekkit?: played minecraft for a year, and ftb sense beginning of the year.
What are you best at (building, mining, machinery etc)?: building and exploring the mods
Why should i choose you?: im 22 and iv been staff on other servers. im looking to be one more player on your server that you wont have to worry about messing with things or people.
Do you accept the rules and understand you may be removed if you fail to do so?: I do

mrtibtob

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mrtibtob
Why do you want to join this server?: I need a sustained server because i keep losing my builds ;(
Whats you experience with FTB/Tekkit?: yes i have been playing FTB since the launcher was launched and about 3months befor that
What are you best at (building, mining, machinery etc)?: Mining and intricate builds
Why should i choose you?: because im awsome... no but seriously i think i would make a good addition
Do you accept the rules and understand you may be removed if you fail to do so?: i accept the rules