FTB Ultimate: Anniversary Edition Release

Feed the Beast

Jul 29, 2019
ultimate-new.png

FTB is proud to announce the release of FTB Ultimate: Anniversary Edition!

Over the last 10 years, the FTB Team have released close to 100 mods, modpacks and maps. One of our most popular modpacks was the classic FTB Ultimate for 1.4.7.

With a perfect blend of tech and magic, FTB Ultimate provided millions of players the opportunity to play either solo or with friends and explore new worlds and dimensions as well as build massive bases filled with technological and magical constructs.

As part of our 10th Anniversary celebrations, we wanted to release a reimagining of this modpack that combined some of the best mods from the 1.4.7 era along with some incredible new modern classics.

FTB Ultimate: Anniversary Edition includes some of the very best mods to provide that perfect balance of tech, magic and exploration. Whether you want to build a massive tech-based factory, or explore the world looking for powerful magic artefacts, FTB Ultimate provides something for everyone!

FTB Ultimate Anniversary Edition can be found exclusively on the new FTB App available at https://www.feed-the-beast.com/app

cleedude

Jan 3, 2022
Have just gotten back in to playing minecraft, and decided to creeperhost a modpack and just kinda picked this one to hop in. I LOVE the combination of mods but I'm pretty frustrated at finding a lot of things that aren't finished. Not complaining, I just didn't realize that this was a Work In Progress pack- is there any sort of idea when more of it will be fully worked out?

Reactions: luccassa

luccassa

Jan 21, 2022
Have just gotten back in to playing minecraft, and decided to creeperhost a modpack and just kinda picked this one to hop in. I LOVE the combination of mods but I'm pretty frustrated at finding a lot of things that aren't finished. Not complaining, I just didn't realize that this was a Work In Progress pack- is there any sort of idea when more of it will be fully worked out?
THIS. I spent 30 minutes making a nuke for it so not work on a server. So many frustrating issues due to all the in progress mods. When will it be updated?

PangPaul

Feb 13, 2022
I have been playing this modpack for a few weeks now and I really like it, highly recommended.
I have stumbled upon an issue that I wish somebody can help me with... My dissolution chamber only holds 10000 FE when fully charged and all craftable items need at least 12000 FE to finish the process. Can anyone help me with this, is there an upgrade that I am missing?
1644769867681.png
1644769867681.png

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any texture packs for this mod pack? I really like this modpack, but I want to improve the texture resolution.

core_nxt

Jul 29, 2019
so i just downloaded the pack from the ftb app, and it's immediately giving me error messages?

Coolmash

May 23, 2022
Liking the mod pack so far, the only problem is that I can't figure out how to pipe Lava from the Industrial Contraptions Pump into the Industrial Contraptions Geothermal generator. None of the Pipes from any of the mods are working.