Windows .exe FTB Ultimate and Yogspack won't load

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthDunedain

Jul 29, 2019
Afternoon,

I can't get either the Ultimate or Yogspack versions to work. In both cases, they complete the initial load, and allow me to select an existing world, or create a new one; then it gets stuck on 'generating terrain' with an error about the ForgeModLoader as follows:

2013-03-16 13:53:16 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The ForgeModLoader state engine has become corrupted. Probably, a state was missed by and invalid modification to a base classForgeModLoader depends on. This is a critical error and not recoverable. Investigate any modifications to base classes outside ofForgeModLoader, especially Optifine, to see if there are fixes available.
2013-03-16 13:53:16 [INFO] [STDERR] Exception in thread "Server thread" java.lang.RuntimeException: The ForgeModLoader state engine is invalid
2013-03-16 13:53:16 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:122)
2013-03-16 13:53:16 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverStopped(Loader.java:780)
2013-03-16 13:53:16 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleServerStopped(FMLCommonHandler.java:469)
2013-03-16 13:53:16 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:559)
2013-03-16 13:53:16 [INFO] [STDERR] at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

The rest of the report is here.

As far as I can tell, I'm running the latest versions of everything - I've tried re-installing the pack, forcing updates, and re-installing Java.

Any help gratefully received; I've spent about 2 hours fiddling with it, so am rather frustrated.

Regards.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Please post your entire client side console log on pastebin.com and link your paste URL here. This is the other window that is opened by the FTB launcher. Please post any and all other logs you can provide to pastebin.com and link those as well. Logs are much easier to read when uploaded to pastebin. To prevent future issues, such as pastebin flagging your log as spam and deleting it, it is simplest to create an account on pastebin.com and use that account to upload your logs.

peopledudeguy

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to completely remove FTB and Java, and any traces of those programs, then reinstall FTB and Java. Might work, you should try it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.